Poor White Trash - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Poor White Trash Reviews

½ January 2, 2015
Terrible, just terrible. Poor White Trash is a comedy about the desperate attempt for a trailer park trash family to send their son to college by robbery. Well, it's not funny. Sean Young gave the audience a wonderful performance but there is just so much cliche, character archetypes and over the top acting.
October 28, 2012
Crazy stuff love Jamie Pressly tho
½ February 3, 2012
I kinda liked this movie, but it overall just dragged on, and really wasn't all that interesting. Wouldn't really recommend it.
March 5, 2011
yep its country and funny
February 8, 2011
POOR WHITE TRASH (2000)
½ March 1, 2010
Despite a lovely Jaime Pressly, this movie was mostly a waste of time. Not many laughs.
August 24, 2009
This was just not cool.
September 15, 2008
I did not expect to like this movie as much as I did. Funny, original, and a lot of heart. Very much recommended.
April 20, 2008
Beer can sculpture garden, shade tree mechanics, fly strips, and everything else about trailers!
February 20, 2008
This movie is really fun and i watch only one time and i luv it so much. Well it's just fun you gotta wtch it...sum part well pis you if becuz whn they do thing like rob the jsut talk and talk whn they should runing..
November 21, 2007
Great movie, nothing beats trailer trash at its best
½ August 19, 2007
5.5/10. A bit too over the top and exagerrated. It's not a complete loss, it has some funny moments and good scenes, as well as some good touches along the way. But it's a one note movie and it wears thin.
August 18, 2007
The worst best movie ive seen in a long time. or worst best, i dunno
August 8, 2007
Brilliant!! I can't wait for part 2: PWT2: Double Wide!
½ July 26, 2007
Old movie! but i love it!
July 16, 2007
Jaime Pressly is good at play relly hot white trash, but still...
½ June 29, 2007
Great campy fun. Jamie Pressley is sexier than ever in her typecast role.. An easy comedy with lots of funny one-liners and quality acting.
½ June 11, 2007
This movie is amazing because its about poor white trash and the main character's biggest goal is to go to Southern Illinois University where my dad wents and brags about to this day, I'm sure if he saw this movie his heart would explode.
June 9, 2007
although no one knows about this movie, Jamie Pressley plays exactly what she should be playing... a hot, trashy white girl. Surprisingly funny movie.