Deadline Reviews

• Sep 17, 2010

Hmmmm. The story is okay. It holds together pretty well and has some interesting moments but the acting was woeful. For the first time in a long time, I've stayed watching a movie because the story was good enough to keep me interested, despite the lack of quality acting. However i have now noticed the age of the film and while it isn't that old it still carries a little baggage... Regardless, this movie is not of the top shelf variety.

• Mar 04, 2009

Pretty decent thriller.

Pretty decent thriller.

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Dec 20, 2008

In Canada, this movie was called "Press Run". It is a whodunit like Perry Mason used to solve. Of course the hero is framed and the movie includes the hired cut-throat killers, the good cop, the love interest, the real bad guy, etc. -- almost as if someone wrote this movie from the how-to-write-a-whodunit text book. It OK if there are no other movies on TV.