The Brothers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Brothers Reviews

½ December 14, 2016
12/13/2016: An ok movie. Nothing great, but worth watching once.
February 28, 2016
This was just a great film from start to finish... all four fellas played well off each other... & if you knew me... you'd know how I hate giving Shemar Moore any credit.
January 4, 2014
I like this movie its very nice
February 10, 2013
Belle histoire d'amitié entre 4 potes qui se dépatouillent comme ils peuvent avec les (nombreuses !) femmes de leurs vies. Drôle, touchant, sympa.
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to watching.
August 26, 2012
watch that movie more than 40 times and i still can't stop watching it.
½ August 26, 2012
I love this movie everyone played very well it's the kind of movie you will watch again
½ August 16, 2012
This movie was just OK for me....
½ April 14, 2012
I don't know anyblack men that live like this
April 5, 2012
This is a koo movie!
April 3, 2012
Mmmmmmmmmm...Morris. What more can I say about this movie?
½ April 1, 2012
a really good old movie
½ April 1, 2012
here's to all that other shit
March 24, 2012
Okay male bonding movie.
½ September 25, 2011
Lame comedy, sickly middle-class drama.
May 24, 2011
"Usually" I Don't Do "Romantic Comedies";But This One Is Pretty Awesome
½ March 16, 2011
I don't think you'll see movies like this anymore--a film about black brotherhood and the trials of their lives (especially love lives). The market so far is flooded with "he ain't no good" films by Tyler Perry (and sometimes diamond in the rough films) or gangster films full of violence and an absence of positive black female characters. This film was like a black male version of the Sex and the City, obviously made for female viewers. It was entertaining and endearing during its time though feels dated watching it now. If it came on television again years later, I can't say I wouldn't sit down for a dose of nostalgia though.
½ July 26, 2010
Funny, it had its moments.
March 4, 2010
Even though the story line isn't a new one, I think the perspective has a bit of a twist from the 'norm'. Love Gabrielle Union and Shemar Moore...I think this may be one of my new favorites :)