Someone Like You Reviews

• Oct 08, 2019

While it falls into many of the cliched rom-com tropes, its a fun, cute film with a great, if underutilized cast. Pre-Wolverine Hugh Jackman is the best thing about the film, Greg Kinnear gives a solid performance, and Ashley Judd is a likable though high strung lead. Added bonus of a sassy Merissa Tomei as the man-eating best friend. Good chemistry all around. If you're a fan of 90's and early 00's rom-coms, it's an enjoyable movie.

• Sep 30, 2019

Pretty good film. Ending was a bit silly but enjoyable overall.

Pretty good film. Ending was a bit silly but enjoyable overall.

• Jul 20, 2018

Hugh Jackman is the number one reason I watched this not gonna lie. But surprisingly it was really good.

• Feb 16, 2018

Horrible. Total time waste. Only started watching for Hugh Jackman. My fault.

Horrible. Total time waste. Only started watching for Hugh Jackman. My fault.

• Feb 09, 2017

Too many montages and feeble story line

Too many montages and feeble story line

• Oct 21, 2016

I like the actors, but romance isn't really my genre. It was okay. I don't feel opinionated about it one way or another.

• Sep 05, 2016

This movie is an old cow.

This movie is an old cow.

• Feb 15, 2016

A great premise, ruined by poor writing and directing, saved by Ashley Judd and Hugh Jackman, with Greg Kinnear not bad. Judd is a revelation, a much better actress than she's generally given credit for.

• Feb 12, 2016

I'm a sucker for this shit.

I'm a sucker for this shit.

• Jan 23, 2016