Driven Reviews

• Feb 28, 2020

This auto racing movie was just ok. Sylvester Stallone, Burt Reynolds, and the rest of the cast did a decent job in this movie. The plot to the movie was kind of dull and it wasn't very entertaining either. There was one intense crash scene in the movie which was shocking, but overall it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I wouldn't recommend this movie. Don't waste your time.

• Dec 24, 2019

The dialogue was corny at times (particularly Burt's lines) but at least the music was alright, and the actual races and details of the open-wheel racing were interesting to watch as a person who's never seen the sport. I liked that Leonard had a fairly meaty role in this as I liked him a lot in House. However, the multiple love subplots were convoluted, Stallone's role as a love guru was idiotic and some of the less famous actors looked too similar to each other. It seemed obvious that the prototype car heist wouldn't have worked, not least of all because their lack of helmets or windshields at 195mph would mess their eyeballs up. The weird blurry vision segments didn't seem like an ideal way to portray that they were focusing or whatever it was supposed to do. The entire onus for the main character to win the race seemed a little loose, but I thought Stallone actually did a pretty good job.

• Dec 08, 2019

Driven centers on a young racing driver's effort to win the CART FedEx Championship Series auto racing championship and along with Starring Stallone also produced and wrote the screenplay so he must've believed in this film somewhat, and while his performance here is excellent, he is the only good thing about the movie, with underdeveloped characters, poor casting decisions it's very hard to care about this film at all.

• Aug 13, 2019

CGI that wouldn't pass the test in a video game in it's era, (let alone now), over the top stunts, horrid acting, script & direction, & stylistically a total piece of crap. It's too bad this movie didn't blow it's engine before it even started.

• Aug 12, 2019

This one is enjoyable.

This one is enjoyable.

• Nov 20, 2018

This "film", a method of torture to be precise, is an insult to motor sports, an insult to motion pictures, an insult to everyone's intelligence and an insult to society. bad script, bad cinematography, bad editing, bad CG, bad music, bad everything. No research was done on F1 Racing, a barrage of stupidly wrong factual errors. This rubbish should be erased from human history.

• Mar 10, 2018

Glad that i didnt pay to watch thIs. Also, i want theae two hiurs back in my life.

• Sep 23, 2017

Love this movie! Great blend of movie meets racing...really great music as well.. worth spending a few hours... our family has watched many times...and will again:)????

• Jul 05, 2016

This isn't even remotely as good as Rush but I enjoyed the movie. I didn't find it predictable and it was actually a feel good kind of movie about ultimately working together and having fun doing what you love.

• Feb 09, 2016

It wasn't bad but wasn't great. The biggest reason for being drawn to this film is simply because of it's CART (Now IndyCar) background and fans of the sport are more biased towards liking it.