The Fast and the Furious Reviews

• 6d ago

The movie that started the franchise. It has a good feel to it.

The movie that started the franchise. It has a good feel to it.

• Jul 09, 2019

The Fast And The Furious is one of the highest grossing franchises and for a good reason. They're not perfect movies or oscar caliber. They don't have the best acting. For the most part what you get is hot scantilly clad women , hotter cars , lots of high octane racing , unbelievable stunts , and good old entertainment. Imho this is one of the best of the series.

• Jun 17, 2019

I rooted for the truck drivers in all such scenes

I rooted for the truck drivers in all such scenes

• May 22, 2019

A timeless classic. This film did a great job of capturing the street racing scene. Vin Diesel & Paul Walker were outstanding. Fast paced action & drama. I loved this film.

• May 21, 2019

I saw this twice in one night with my cousin when I was 16 years old. Fun movie to watch. If your getting into the Franchise I recommend this one, Part 4 and 5. Parts 2 and 3 are bearable but after 5 it get's too stupid. Ranking the first five movies in order would be. 1, 4, 5, 3, 2.

• May 06, 2019

This was a dumbed down version of Point Break (with cars instead of extreme sports). But, I must admit, it was entertaining.

• Apr 30, 2019

An absolute blast of a movie, Rest In Peace Paul, you will forever be in our hearts.

• Apr 27, 2019

Its hard To Belive That The Fast And The Furious Came out 18 Years Ago The Fast And The Furious Is A Fun Movie I Love It Rest In Peace Paul Walker

• Apr 21, 2019

A very fun movie but don't watch it if you're in it for a good story and acting. The driving scenes were pretty cool but weren't in every scene. The story is mediocre at best, I was confused most of the time. The acting is okay but the characters in the film were nice, being original and memorable. I'm glad it was short because I don't know if I could handle more than two hours of it. Like I said, though, the action and stunts were really cool and fun that kept me interested. This is one of those movies where it's at a level of stupid that it's pretty good.

• Feb 03, 2019