The Fast and the Furious Reviews

• 2d ago

Hard to get into if you’re not a huge car fan or perhaps fan of the whole franchise already. But cool cars and crisp direction sometimes save this movie from boarding on the campiness it might already possess.

• 6d ago

It's pure cheese and the acting is laughable.

It's pure cheese and the acting is laughable.

• Jun 14, 2020

It's mind candy and a fun ride!

It's mind candy and a fun ride!

• Jun 05, 2020

Awesome!I really like the fast & furious franchise and this one is part of my favourites.The plot could be very basic and simple,but every action scenes are well done.It's also a great Car racing movie with a good staging by the director.Paul Walker and Vin Diesel did a fantastic performance.This movie worth to be watch and it's a positive start for the franchise.I want more!

• May 20, 2020

I just love this movie, the interesting characters, the set pieces, the cars, the tension and the world we had never seen before. Yeah there were plenty of cringe moments ,crappy acting and unrealistic bits but it just gives the film a ton of character.

• May 17, 2020

Love the car chases and action.

Love the car chases and action.

• May 10, 2020

A great soundtrack and cool visuals barely make up for OK-at-best characters and an unsatisfying ending.

• May 09, 2020

While the movie is entertaining, it is hard to believe that such a massive franchise was started with this movie. The story is relatively basic and the acting is mediocre (although there really isn't anything to test anyone's acting skills.) The stunts are exciting and well crafted (if at sometimes unrealistic), but they are nothing exceptional. They caught lightening in a bottle.

• May 06, 2020

This movie would have went down as a cult classic if it wasn't for all the sequels to follow. If you go into this moving thinking you are just getting a racing for pink slips movie, then you are in for a surprise. I still enjoy this movie to this day. I know some of the sequels are good, but at this point it has become too silly for my taste.

• Riveting
    May 02, 2020

People can say whatever they want about the original. The storyline is fresh and rich. Not to mention the characters are grounded and intriguing. I love revisiting the beginning of what would become a $1B+ franchise.