Pearl Harbor Reviews

• 6d ago

One of The Worst Movies Ever Made

One of The Worst Movies Ever Made

• Jun 09, 2019

What should have been a history lesson or a squad of men. Was just a poor excuse for a dumb romance. Go watch saving private ryan or enemy at the gates. This movie is freaking atrocious and belongs in the dumpster.

• May 28, 2019

This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The only good part is the great action scene in the last 40 minutes but that doesn't save it from the movies Michael Bay-isms

• May 23, 2019

What a non-sequitur love triangle.

What a non-sequitur love triangle.

• Apr 15, 2019

the scene and lines describing pearl harbor are pretty good. But the main story line is just soap opera. Doesn't worth a shot. but the action scenes triggered me.

• Mar 19, 2019

Nice FX........ That's all. Better go see "Tora, tora, tora".

Nice FX........ That's all. Better go see "Tora, tora, tora".

• Feb 27, 2019

She should have chosen Danny in the beginning. Would've made me v happy. Plus he's hotter...wayyyy hotter.

• Feb 26, 2019

My favorite movie ever made me cry

My favorite movie ever made me cry

• Feb 23, 2019

Awful movie, mediocre at best. After watching movies like Letters from Iwo Jima, Flags of our Fathers or Saving Private Ryan, this movie comes like a boring, cheesy and cliche soap opera set in Hawai during 1940-1945. I wanted to watch a movie about the Pearl Harbor attack, not about an unnecesary love triangle between two pilots who happen to be best friends and a nurse. Action was fine, but not thrilling.

• Feb 20, 2019