Anna: Ot shesti do vosemnadtsati (Anna: From Six Till Eighteen) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Anna: Ot shesti do vosemnadtsati (Anna: From Six Till Eighteen) Reviews

September 21, 2012
Eu não via este filme desde o sà (C)culo passado. E foi incrível perceber a maneira como a distância daqueles fatos históricos, que me pareciam tão mais vivos quando assisti a ele pela primeira vez, alteraram minha reação. Ainda assim, adorei revê-lo.
January 23, 2010
Tender honest and intimate. Translating and documenting perspectives
evenhandedly.
May 4, 2009
very deep and very realistic! thanx to Mikhalkov for thic specific view on the history of our Russia!
½ March 20, 2009
I saw this at the documentary festival in Amsterdam some years ago and just loved it. I'm so glad I was reminded about it. I'm going to order it straight-away!

See it!
September 3, 2008
What a movie! What an idea! To take a footage of a child asking it every year the same and watching how the answers change... Just great!
July 20, 2008
I love personal documentaries like this that echo broader social themes.
½ February 20, 2008
Beautiful story, that's totally real. Reaffirms the beauty of life, I suppose. Well worth watching, if only for the drastic amount of Russian history one gains from it.
December 26, 2007
The best documentary I've ever seen, especially on Soviet Union and its collapse impact. Fascinating. Bravo Maestro!
November 21, 2007
Amazing he pulled this off, hiding footage. Painful and joyful truths of being a parent.
November 6, 2007
WOW!!!!!!! Hard core, very personal look at what life was life in communist Russia..
October 27, 2007
Mikhalkov's most personal work, yet very accessible and intesting. An innovative introduction to the events surrounding the demise of the USSR. Somewhat nostalgic. I recommended this movie to my students of Russian contemporary history in Brazil. By the way, it is fascinating to see how much Russia has changed since 1993; the director could easily have done a sort of "Anna from 16 to 26" if he (and his daughter) wanted.
October 26, 2007
Because this is simply a movie about me growing up i give it 5 stars. It is such a true depiction of the time, I felt I was there too in terms of time and childhood anspirations
½ October 5, 2007
A great depiction of the growth of a child, and the late evolution of Russia.
September 21, 2007
La Russie à travers les réponses d'Anna, fille de Nikita Mikhalkov aux questions de son père, une fois par année, de 6 ans à la majorité. Des années 80 comme si je les avais jamais vécues.