The Others Reviews

• Aug 07, 2019

Eleven, is that you?

Eleven, is that you?

• Jul 11, 2019

Possibly the best horror film ever made.

Possibly the best horror film ever made.

• Jul 09, 2019

This is one of my favorite horror movies. Nicole Kidman is brilliant as Grace a mother who is struggling with her sanity. She tells the nanny and her family that her kids can't be exposed to the sun. When the nanny and her family arrive it starts to pick up. I'm not going to spoil the twist but it definitely messes with your head.

• Jul 04, 2019

I liked and enjoyed this movie over The Sixth Sense any day. I think Nicole Kidman was excellent in this part as the woman depending to raise her kids with ghosts nearby. The atmosphere is a slow burn of a movie but it does it in a concentrated location. Very good movie, with a couple of jumpy moments. It's good fun.

• Jun 10, 2019

Nicole Kidman’s incredible performance, along with great writing and an unpredictable ending make this movie a lot of fun to watch.

• Mar 18, 2019

The scares are evident and it really makes you feel uneasy. More psychological than most horror films but that's where it succeeds.

• Mar 05, 2019

One of the best horror movies.

One of the best horror movies.

• Feb 23, 2019