The Assassin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Assassin Reviews

½ June 6, 2013
Good story and action. Dated.
January 4, 2013
Soooo bad. this movie will have you rolling on the floor if you watch it dubbed. If you watch subtitled it's just a bad movie. The action directing's pretty good but the whole movie is so mediocre and drowned in an ocean of melodrama. And I swear, the shadow of the camera rig is seen in every scene.
April 26, 2010
My film is The Assassin with Bridget Fonda
April 25, 2008
look for point of no return - the assassin!!!!
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 18, 2008
Doh! I was looking for the Luc Besson remake, not this. But anyway...

Uh, yeah guys, look at the picture. That's NOT Bridget Fonda. Try looking under, Point of No Return.

I don't know this movie but from what Steven
Hasse's review says, the one sounds good.
January 29, 2008
SO THOUGHT IT WAS THE BRIDGET FONDA FILM THAT WAS A CLASSIC NEVER MIND DARN IT NEVER REVIEW IT EVER..........WHERE SE JANE?????
January 15, 2008
Well seeing that PEOPLE seemed to mistake this for a Bridget Fonda film IT'S A HONG KONG ACTION FILM IDIOTS! Anyways! This is an awesome movie that's loaded with lots of nice sword fights I'm sad that this isnt's considered a cult classic because it's a great movie not just for the violence but for it's storyline too and Rosamund Kwan gave a terrific performance!
January 2, 2008
pretty...pretty....pretty gooood
November 11, 2007
Bridget Fonda film: based on Nikita. I preferred the original French version, but this was very very good too.
November 5, 2007
Bridget Fonda film: Original concept, sharpe story line & excellent sound track don't think this is it though?)
October 13, 2007
Bridget Fonda stars in this heart rending tale of a young woman who has minimal choices after committing a crime early on in life.
October 2, 2007
..also not the one I meant, i was referring to the Bridget Fonda one as well with all the Nina Simone music
August 14, 2007
This is NOT 'The Assassin' movie that I was talking about. I'm talking about the one with Bridget Fonda, Gabriel Byrne & Anne Bancroft.
½ July 18, 2007
not my cup of tea movie, had some good action points.

Pretty Borning
May 22, 2007
Awesome Coreography,dialogue.
½ May 20, 2007
antonio banderas...'i want 2 tear ur heart out'...luv it...
May 16, 2007