The Wash - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wash Reviews

March 2, 2015
Funny but sloppily made and unevenly written.
½ November 30, 2014
Just horribly produced, written and edited, what's really fascinating is just how horrible it is, BUT YOU JUST CANT STOP WATCHING IT. I dunno, Snoop and Dre are alright, but really, what the fuck did I just watch??
October 22, 2014
This is actually the best movie I have ever seen ever. It is the best.
June 8, 2014
not even comical, waste of my time
April 20, 2014
Suprisingly good, with some funny cameos.
September 14, 2013
Snoop Lion (nee Dogg) is a stoner guy struggling to pay the rent. His roommate is Dr. Dre who is a less cooler version of him. They both end up gettting a job at a local car wash to pay the rent. Dre becomes manager and becomes even less cool to his roommates actions. Eventually, their boss gets kidnapped and they band together to save him. Some by the numbers stuff here, but this was better than I expected it to be. Lots of cameos by Eminem, Ludacris, Xzibit, The Bishop Don Magic Juan, and others. For a fan of the 00's rap scene, this was a pretty enjoyable movie.
August 13, 2013
One of the worst movies of 2001.
May 28, 2013
pretty funny, recomended if you reaaaally liked the friday trilogy or reaaaally like snoop and dre
May 25, 2013
Good movie and very funny
½ March 31, 2013
The definition of underrated
March 20, 2013
I admit, when i first saw this movie i wasn't impressed. Then I realize I was expecting too much from Dre and Snoop. They are rappers! So i went back and watch the movie without the expectations of seeing Friday, Menace II Society or Do The Right Thing. I enjoyed it more the second time! Scenes I missed because I was to busy looking for stuff to criticize became funny. "it's the people from the census bureau", "I want my chips with dip", "I love white bitches", "Man that's Rakim" I can go on and on. There are funny parts. Me and my friends still recite lines 10 years later.
February 18, 2013
I really love this movie
December 21, 2012
Great fun, all the little cameos (Eminem, Xzibit) and all the subliminal references to Dre and Snoop's rap egos - geniusly crafted piece of filmmaking. It leaves us wanting more, and wondering what actually happened to everyone else...
December 18, 2012
I liked it because of Dre, Snoop and Em!!
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to seeing!
November 18, 2012
this is a boss movie!
½ November 3, 2012
This movie was sooooooo ghetto that it was funny
October 31, 2012
This movie is much funnier than what you would think.
October 27, 2012
This film paralells what it must be like to work at a dead-end car wash job - uninspiring. Dull film showed signs of life when the car wash became a bikini car wash only to have that storyline quickly mothballed.