The Wash Reviews

• Apr 14, 2019

I dont know why cats is hating this movie. Its not the best movie ever put out but as far as hood humor this shit is funny and i love it. Maybe its because i grew up lovin hip hop in the 90s and it has a cast of some of my favorite rappers snoop and dre, with appearances by Xzibit, ludacris shaq, chong, bruce-bruce D-bo from friday, got eminem calling throughout playin his slim shady persona and of course my all time celebrity crush angell conwel u got dj pooh playin the dumbass criminal who you gota laugh at pauly shore pops up in a truck for no reason at all. I dont care what anyone says this is a classic and a movie i can and have watched multiple times

• May 02, 2017

The soundtrack is good...

The soundtrack is good...

• Nov 30, 2014

Just horribly produced, written and edited, what's really fascinating is just how horrible it is, BUT YOU JUST CANT STOP WATCHING IT. I dunno, Snoop and Dre are alright, but really, what the fuck did I just watch??

• Oct 22, 2014

This is actually the best movie I have ever seen ever. It is the best.

This is actually the best movie I have ever seen ever. It is the best.

• May 31, 2014

not even comical, waste of my time

not even comical, waste of my time

• Apr 20, 2014

Suprisingly good, with some funny cameos.

Suprisingly good, with some funny cameos.

• Jan 02, 2014

Funny but sloppily made and unevenly written.

Funny but sloppily made and unevenly written.

• Sep 12, 2013

Snoop Lion (nee Dogg) is a stoner guy struggling to pay the rent. His roommate is Dr. Dre who is a less cooler version of him. They both end up gettting a job at a local car wash to pay the rent. Dre becomes manager and becomes even less cool to his roommates actions. Eventually, their boss gets kidnapped and they band together to save him. Some by the numbers stuff here, but this was better than I expected it to be. Lots of cameos by Eminem, Ludacris, Xzibit, The Bishop Don Magic Juan, and others. For a fan of the 00's rap scene, this was a pretty enjoyable movie.

• Aug 13, 2013

One of the worst movies of 2001.

One of the worst movies of 2001.

• May 28, 2013

pretty funny, recomended if you reaaaally liked the friday trilogy or reaaaally like snoop and dre