The Wash - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wash Reviews

½ September 30, 2012
good movie but there could be more of a story and less bad acting
September 5, 2012
It was a good movie. It also had a lot of celebrities.
August 29, 2012
the 40th times i am watching this movie and i still love it
July 25, 2012
Eminem, Dre, Snoop, Ludacris, Xzibit, Funny Movie, Awesome Cast
July 12, 2012
Loved it has my two fab rapper
½ May 12, 2012
This movie was extremely disappointing. I didn't expect that it would be an "A" class movie, but I thought it'd at least be funny. Wouldn't waste your time with this one.
May 3, 2012
yall r fuckin stupid its a damn gud movie
April 3, 2012
hahhahahahahaha eminem is insane in this movie, literally
April 3, 2012
Ohhhh Heck yeah!!!!! Mmmmmm Dr Dre...Let me repeat that. Mmmmmm Dr Dre. Fun story line too.
February 18, 2012
An 8? Ur guys rating team suck. Take a couple shrooms then tell me what you think. Dj pooh is a fucking genius so is george wallace the entire cast is a team of all stars and they do a great job.
February 13, 2012
I dont have it in me to give snoop and dre that low of a score.
February 10, 2012
Unless you are huge fans of both Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre I would not think you get their style of work. They are friends who are having a hard time paying the bills and both work at a car wash. I thought it was funny both of them together in a comedy is good. It's not the greatest comedy out there but I thought it was still an enjoyable movie.
½ February 8, 2012
awesome soundtrack, ayte movie
½ December 13, 2011
ID LIKE TO SEE THE FIRST ONE WITH RICHARD PRYOR
Suneel J.
November 28, 2011
A boring and poorly-made movie on all fronts scarce on legitimate humour. The only appeal is the collection of hip-hop stars that appear including Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Xzibit, Ludacris, and even, Shaquille O'Neal. Despite this, the plot doesn't seem to be going anywhere for the longest time and you will find yourself very disinterested early-on. The acting is nothing special and the direction is sloppy. Coming from a big fan of Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's music, the movie is an overall mess that isn't good at any one aspect to keep you entertained.
November 15, 2011
it was a funny movie
August 24, 2011
My favorite part is when Tommy Chong goes to the wash and gets the Bongs and weed. He saids " if any body asks i sell the bongs, the weed is FREE" lol
½ June 3, 2011
Dr. Dre's performance in this would-be comedy is arguably the worst acting ever. I'm not sure if one has to be high to enjoy this movie, but it certainly couldn't hurt. Snoop Dogg shines brighter than his co-stars because of his charisma, but that's not saying much. This is what happens when two hip hop icons become bored.
June 1, 2011