On the Line - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

On the Line Reviews

October 11, 2014
As much as I liked *NSYNC as a child during the turn of the millennium, this movie starring Joey and Lance left me unsatisfied. The whole story takes a turn for the goofy without explaining why. It was tear in' up my heart, and my respect for the boy band.
½ August 24, 2014
A cute romantic comedy set in Chicago. It's admittedly overly silly, but I liked it. (First viewing - Summer 2002)
½ September 3, 2013
This was....hmmmmm...ok I guess.
½ August 27, 2013
Enjoyable piece of fluff without anything really memorable about it.
½ June 23, 2013
Again, a movie I liked as a kid, but am now embarrassed about.
December 3, 2012
umm extremely horrible movie...but i like otowns part lol
½ December 2, 2012
Good but I hate it that Lance Bass is gay....I loved him when I was in the 'N Sync stage!
October 31, 2012
Only gays will like it.
August 24, 2012
Lance needed to be more convincing. He just seemed to fall flat with the acting. Chirique was a bad choice fire the female lead but Joey Fantone's antics kept it fun and somewhat entertaining.
½ July 2, 2012
Simple but cute. Lance's acting could use a boost. Also the conflict could have been resolved by him screening phone calls by asking for more specific details about their meeting. Love the Justin/Chris cameo at the end!
June 24, 2012
i luved Nsync!! wish they get back 2-gether :)
June 14, 2012
Why?...Seriously?..Why?
½ May 28, 2012
lance bass actuo fatal pero la pelis no es mala
May 13, 2012
VERY bad. Make up your mind Lance; actor, "musician", or astronaut?
½ March 20, 2012
really sweet... I can kind of realate to the guy... I'm a chiken too
½ November 16, 2011
Not as bad as you might think, cept for all the obvious editing to make it more PG friendly
September 26, 2011
Coming into this movie I think I expected a lot. The story line was really well played out but the acting got to me after awhile. I am an 'N Sync fan but not all singers are meant to be actors.

I had a hard time thinking of Lance Bass as anything but a singer, and his acting skills weren't all that convincing otherwise. At times, it appeared to be just him reading the lines. Don't get me wrong though, I enjoyed the movie because it was a very cute romantic comedy. I just had a hard time overlooking the actors' abilities.

But I would suggest this movie to any romantic comedy lover. And the movie had a really good story line as well as comedy! :-D
May 18, 2011
I am such a dork but I don't care. I really like this movie. Plus I love Nsync.:P
March 26, 2011