Hell's Gate 11:11 Reviews

• May 24, 2012

So, this is my second film to watch concerning the number eleven, which i guess must be a thing, particularly since last year (2011) saw the release of two films with almost the exact same title: 11-11-11 and 11:11:11--punctuation matters! But this came earlier, and I'm not sure if it related to such superstitions or not. Regardless, it was a somewhat entertaining piece of psychic horror that just ultimately fell flat and failed to develop itself in any meaningful or memorable way.

• Jan 29, 2011

This movie really held my attention and turned out to be a real suspenseful flick. Although it probably could have been better, it wasn't all that bad. Keep in mind it was written in 2005. the plot is about the last days of mankind on Earth the year 2011.

• Dec 26, 2009

The movie was good at first but it got a little boring after a while.

The movie was good at first but it got a little boring after a while.

• Nov 15, 2009

This movie started off with some very creepy imagery and atmosphere but then plummeted into non understandable drivel.

• Nov 07, 2009

This movie has a very important lesson to be learnt. DONT BEFRIEND GINGER KIDS BECAUSE THEY WILL KILL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND TRY TO DRAG YOUR ASS TO HELL!!!!. so for that reason i thik it splendid.

• Mar 07, 2006

Cheesy supernatural horror thriller. The acting is nothing great, the story is ludicrous. Overall a piece of crap. Poor continuity, much of the film makes no sense. A waste