Texas Rangers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Texas Rangers Reviews

½ June 11, 2016
Story about the adventures of the Texas rangers, who capture outlaws in this fast paced but cheesy western yarn.
½ June 9, 2016
This is a good cowboy movie, with a really great cast but there was those "already seen stories" that bugged me. James van der Beek & Ashton Kutcher : my favorite cowboys!
Un bon western avec un casting incroyable. Par contre, les histoires avaient un goût de déjà vu et c'était un brin dérangeant. Mes cowboys préférés sont James Van Der Beek et Ashton Kutcher ??
½ January 22, 2016
Worst Westerns I've ever seen.
July 30, 2015
Is it the best western ever made? Not a chance. However, there's enough gun-slingin' and shootin' to entertain you for a little while. Doc Ock isn't too bad in the film, either. And James Van Der Beek was a little better in the short film Power/Rangers.
May 1, 2015
Although the critics gave this movie a bad review, I found it to be a good western. Very good cast. Worth watching.
May 10, 2014
other than ashton kutcher a pretty damn good flick. even though his name was removed John Milius' dialog is quite strong here and is a big plus to the lightweight plot.
½ February 23, 2013
Enjoyable To Some Degree
½ February 6, 2013
Not a bad one, Aston Kutcher was good.
½ January 30, 2013
One Sunday morning when there was no football on, this movie came on the local Fox affiliate so I thought I'd give it a viewing. Van Der Beek, Kutcher, McDermott, and Usher did make me want to call this movie "Dawson (Dude,) Where's My Horse."
But honestly there were some charming aspects. Surprisingly it wasn't complete dreck. I definitely didn't deserve any rewards and I can't say I recommend it or not per say, but it passed the time when there was nothing else to watch and I wanted to turn my brain off for a couple hours.
January 24, 2013
A classic western revenge tale. The camera work is horrid, though, I thought I was watching a 1990s movie.
December 21, 2012
truely awful peice of work. Crap acting, crap camera work, truely awful
September 30, 2012
John Milius was at one point attached to this film and I'm sure it would have been a much better film had he been allowed to make it. Instead, you get a highly derivative western directed by the man who brought us "My Father the Hero" and "Soul Man". The actors playing the veteran rangers, Dylan McDermott, Randy Travis, Robert Patrick and Tom Skerritt are good, but the young recruits, James Van Der Beek, Ashton Kutcher and Usher (never mind that the not so progressive Texas Ranger didn't hire the first black ranger until 1988) are much less impressive and seem like the "Young Guns" B-team. There are nuggets of what could have been a good film scattered throughout, but the end result feels like the teen version of what could have been a tough gritty western.
½ September 23, 2012
Me encantan las peliculas de vaqueros!!
½ September 23, 2012
It was a fairly decent western flick .. Def enjoyed it, cheesy at times tho
September 12, 2012
just watched this flick and it's awesome, although i'm not into westerns.
½ September 5, 2012
Positiivinen yllätys, olikin yllättävän menevä ja hyvä toimintapätkä. :)
July 18, 2012
Good amount of action. Most of the actors were a little too well groomed to pass for real cowboys though.
June 1, 2012
too many "leading" characters not sharing the spotlight while delivering long bits of dialogue that make the pace uncomfortable. all that aside, campy cheese in the vein of young guns but less entertaining and sadly fun to watch if only to poke fun at.
½ March 21, 2012
This movie reeks of producers trying to make a quick buck by casting the heartthrobs of the time into a movie with a cheap script, hoping that gullible female fans would throw their money away. The storlyline is scattered and doesn't flow well, making it painfully difficult to get into. By the 45 minute mark I was sitting her wondering what the hell had actually happened in this movie and what would I say if I was asked to describe it. And the only thing I can think if is that Dawson is a wuss and Usher can shoot a gun...