Behind Enemy Lines Reviews

• Sep 18, 2019

Any easy action film to pass the time.

Any easy action film to pass the time.

• Aug 16, 2019

I didn't like the beginning but man, did it change up pace. A great film. Was not expecting to like this at all. Owen Wilson does a surprising job in a serious role and I would like to see more of him do roles like this

• Jul 30, 2019

USA! USA! U... you get the idea anyway. Now where's the nearest recruitment office? I wanna dodge the shots like Like Skywalker in a corridor full of Storm Troopers. USA! U...

• Jul 18, 2019

Owen Wilson running for his life from the Bosnian army is pretty thrilling.

Owen Wilson running for his life from the Bosnian army is pretty thrilling.

• Apr 28, 2019

Don't sit there and analyze this is some part of actual factual history, just enjoy the movie if you like Gene Hackman and Owen Wilson, then you will really really like this Action movie it is fun, is unbelievable, sure, but exciting to watch.

• Apr 05, 2019

Owen Wilson is box office poison! If his crooked nose doesn't irritate you, his acting certainly will. This is an interesting film with a unique cast, but own Owen Wilson's presence totally ruins it.

• Mar 17, 2019

One of my favorite movies. I dont understand why this movie did not have good reviews on rotten tomatoes.Its a well-made film with outstanding acting.

• Mar 04, 2019

Underrated movie, despite the studio whose name shall not be mentioned thinking the movie's much more popular than it really is, if the direct-to-DVD sequels' existence is anything to go by. It isn't perfect and the execution could've been better. It doesn't help that its plot is about as plausible as the drivers surviving all those stunts with not a scratch on them in the Fast & Furious movies. But to its credit, we get to see a more serious performance from Owen Wilson, as opposed to his usual comedy routine, the action sequences are tense (particularly the story-kickstarting missile chase). All things considered, this is a decent action thriller that you'd be forgiven for having forgotten about seeing it immediately after watching it.

• Jan 11, 2019

Good plot after the crash. A little cheesy beginning

Good plot after the crash. A little cheesy beginning

• Jul 14, 2018

Possibly Owen Wilson's best movie. If you can get past the theatrics and very fast pace of the movie; it's a solid war flick. I saw this movie over Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone when I was 11 and did not regret it.