The Others Reviews

• Feb 13, 2010

They say you can't judge a book by its cover, but after watching this I can assure you that the cover poster tells you everything. (First and only viewing - Late teen years)

• Nov 22, 2008

A waste of time and money. Nothing special here.

A waste of time and money. Nothing special here.

• Aug 31, 2008

I didn't turn it off until the end. Why didn't I turn it off until the end??

I didn't turn it off until the end. Why didn't I turn it off until the end??

• Jan 29, 2008

Whilst the movie it self is a little B-Grade, the story is a wonderful glimpse into the minds and life of 6 kids about to graduate. A little slow, but manages to make up for it with fun and details.

• Aug 06, 2007

this movie is friggen good

this movie is friggen good

• Jun 10, 2007

pointless movie, no plot, don't bother, not a teen comedy, and only a halfhearted attempt at a message

• Jun 06, 2007

I love this movie, nobody's ever heard of it

I love this movie, nobody's ever heard of it

• Mar 29, 2007

this movie is ansewsome

this movie is ansewsome

• Jul 12, 2006

I just could not get interested in this film. My mind kept wandering to other things and then I had to rewind and watch again, only to become disinterested once again. The cast is appealing though, and there are som undeniably good scenes, but for the most part I thought it was boring.