Drift - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Drift Reviews

March 8, 2016
For a 2001 movie it was ok.
March 14, 2012
My kinda movie I think!
½ March 8, 2010
A series of tiresome closeups. Small-scale La Ronde sans disease. The hair gel must have cost a quarter of the budget. It's not a very good movie, but it feels incredibly, frustratingly real.
½ January 9, 2009
unique film exploring gay relationship in very unconventional and poetic ways.
July 16, 2008
tanto filosofeo sobre el amor al principio tiene su que, pero al final abruma y cansa... y mas si se acompaña de ejercicios visuales de malabares en plan "molo con mis loops argumentales".
normalucha total.
May 17, 2008
Small budget indie it is. The idea is interesting. The film would be much better off if a little bit more polished.
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
February 20, 2008
Acting a little lame but the writing and direction from Quentin Lee was fantastic! Ever interested in the outcome of 'shoulda, coulda, woulda' when it comes to love.. then this is your flick to check out. The love and emotion is real and true to form.
½ January 13, 2008
Ok movie. Original. One event, three different outcomes.
September 21, 2007
I found this movie to be just an okay movie, nothing extraordinary. The only thing I really found original was the use of the same situations and a lot of the dialogue to present the outcome of the same event in 3 different ways
½ July 26, 2007
this is really a couples movie
July 19, 2007
Maybe this felt fresh in 2001, but now it's just stale.
July 7, 2007
Stylish and good direction, the acting is generally good, especially R.T. Lee. Well written, good job with the low budget. It can be a bit confusing at times, but it's still an interesting film.
½ July 6, 2007
a little too crapily filmed very amature giid meanin though
April 23, 2007
I really love this movie
April 1, 2007
I haven't seen this one
November 14, 2006
hggjg hyhyygyufyufhjjkhhft jhyrfffgg
jhghgbhbnb jjjjjkhjj kijdjfuhhruufj fugf7tutfjjgujgujtujg ugjnhjgyttjkhijkh miguutikhiuritkigiuhgihihy, utugyu5trfggikh9ihj ihjuhuygyikhkhuuhuyu uhiuuyiuyuhtjhyug ikyoyoyihhtkkmgjmhmkiihuiyiyin hikyjiuy9iiyiyoiyikmhg,hmmh jnkmhmkhjgkkljh j njkjdiokt kjighfdjkreojkhgdio jlrjtookjgjhoir jkjhg uirojyoikigfkjg kdljdktr
November 8, 2006