11:14 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

11:14 Reviews

½ August 29, 2017
I loved this movie! There is great acting by every one of the cast members. It truly is a rare find among the smaller, lesser known films out there. It is just a simple story, but it is told in a way that just clicked with me! I highly recommend watching this move.
August 25, 2017
In one night of epic stupidity, the lives of several small-towners intersect with calamitous results. Its how we are shown the intersections that's creative, segueing back and forth from the title's moment in time. The actions of the characters stretch credibility beyond comprehension some (for instance Hilary Swank's character plays with a gun as if she'd no idea of what possibly could occur for one example) but the overall effect is tolerable.
March 26, 2017
You won't like this movie. It has many different stories all intertwined together but none related to the other. Pulp Fiction style. The stories are okay, but nothing to go nuts over. I enjoyed it once but never again.
February 11, 2017
170210: Twisted and at times a little fun, 11:14 never really captured me in a big way. Through all the great characters, couldn't really put my finger on why. Perhaps because it reveals a side of humanity we'd all like to deny? This film is about simple, base people. Though billed as a comedy, it comes across as too honest and therefore a bit depressing. Perhaps another viewing is in order? Perhaps.
June 17, 2016
the style was engaging, but there was no point in the end.
May 31, 2016
An entertaining dark comedy. Reminded me of Go.
May 30, 2016
Very different sort of COMEDY? It goes for the alternate people time lines interacting sometimes without the knowledge of those whose actions intertwine with each other. I kind of liked the variety although it was lacking the Tarantino Touch!
½ January 17, 2016
Mostly clever. It worked.
½ January 16, 2016
Twisted movie about nonsense and evil behavior...but at the least inventive .
January 9, 2016
Cool multiple stories in reverse movie like Memento
½ October 10, 2015
Terrible stuff happen at a same time?
11:14PM.
Brilliant,just clever and brilliant story telling.Got a bit taste of Pulp Fiction,Amores Perros & Wild Tales.
A roller coaster ride,indeed.
October 3, 2015
i gave it an extra star since i watched it until the end. regrettably.
August 1, 2015
I like these POV storylines in movies, where viewer has to put it all together one snippet at a time. This one had just the right amount of humor and excitement. Good work all around. Fun before-they-were-stars cameos too.
July 27, 2015
I did not expect a dark comedy going into this movie. I thought it was going to be a serious thriller so I was in for a surprise. Although there were many angles regarding one storyline, there's only one storyline I absolutely loved: the one with Hilary Swank in it. She was so convincing as a small town girl who wants to stick to her job. Even though I didn't like the other four as much, I'm still giving this a good review because all of the stories made me laugh one way or another. If I had to pick a second favorite story, it has got to be the opening scene. Stupid decisions on top of more stupid decisions set at night somehow gave me a good time. If there had been less storylines, there would've been more focus, thus elevating the entire film. I've heard about this movie for a while and I only rented it just now. I can honestly say that I wish I had seen it sooner.
½ July 24, 2015
A wild, intense film, with sme very strange circumstances, and some very strange characters all linked together in a wild way. The title of the film 11:14 is basically when a bunch of stuff goes down, and a cast of different people are all involved and affected in different weird ways. Really nothing more to be said but watch this strange and different film.
July 10, 2015
These intersecting stories are a tricky thing but this well acted,well told one is a hidden gem.
½ June 15, 2015
Cleverly written and filmed. A must see!!
May 27, 2015
What a bunch of idiots, I can't believe how many high ratings. This is four stories happening simultaneously. They all involve death or injury by stupid people.
½ April 9, 2015
Good hyperlink movie and I really enjoy the concept of it being built around a time. All story arcs were very interesting (though Barbara Hershey is there and gone and a loose end or two wasn't tied up) and everyone gave great performances. Every character has their own very unique personality that makes them memorable even months after you watch it. It keeps packing on twists and keeps things engaging. Though there were a few contrived scenes and it could have had a bit more added to it, this was a very clever, smart little movie that ultimately could have been a bit more. I recommend it regardless.
March 23, 2015
What a coincidences??? Don't think that you smart enough to fool everybody!!! Awesome story. Looking for it some years. Remember the last time saw it 7-8 years ago...