Trapped - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Trapped Reviews

August 9, 2016
A doctor's wife is held hostage by a sex craved psychopath and their daughter's kidnapped in this paint by numbers suspense yarn.
June 26, 2015
Rather generic and rather forgettable.
June 10, 2015
not the usual kidnapping movie because there's a floatplane! /s but what I don't get is why Marvin was trusted to "take care" of the kids. and if they need to call him every 30 mins, do they get to sleep? btw, I'm starting to hate Kevin Bacon.
½ May 6, 2015
About what you would expect from a generic kidnap film. Theron and Bacon have decent chemistry, as well as good acting. But it feels weighed down by cliche plot points and stale writing.
April 29, 2015
Really boring and poorly written. Other than the decent cast, this film is completely plain and not noteworthy in any way.
February 21, 2015
The Flixster Users score is much higher then the critic-score , offcours they think they Always knows it best ... so not ! Liked this a lot especially Kevin Bacon ..;good twists in what should be a routine kidnapping ! And mmm Charlize . SOMDVD
October 24, 2014
Another underrated Kevin Bacon film... & I thought Courtney Love & Charlize Theron were phenomenal as well.
½ July 29, 2014
(First and only viewing - 12/16/2010)
½ June 9, 2014
Pretty good, not the best movie ever though.
½ June 6, 2014
A below average thriller that's been done before.
½ May 12, 2014
This wasn't the best movie. Some of the acting and some of the storyline could have been better, but it was still enjoyable to watch.
½ April 21, 2014
Enjoyed this film again a little slow but after first half an hour loved the explosive finish
March 25, 2014
Really enjoyed it. Definitely my kind of film.
March 24, 2014
Thank you flixster for finally adding this movie I put in my library 2 months ago!!! But why do you have the Tremors trailer in place of the Trapped trailer? Both star Kevin Bacon... both start with T... I see how challenging that might be to someone who's never seen either film and can't tell the difference.
March 17, 2014
Great thriller and great performances by Charlize Theron and Kevin Bacon.
March 14, 2014
A decent cast cannot hide the fact that this is as average as they come. Very much the type of film you see cluttering up the DVD section in discount shops. It's not awful, just very far from a good or great film.
January 3, 2014
A decent enough thriller that works mostly thx to it's awesome cast. Kevin Bacon & Courtney love are the best villain i have seen in a while on screen, both enigmatic, charming but lethal. The film unfolds slowly but surely, tensed like a bow ready to shoot a deadly arrow anytime. It's a correct effort from the whole ensemble but doesn't reach the level of a great film. As it is it's a good & solid film... nothing less but nothing more.
½ October 26, 2013
Trapped is an edge-of-your-seat thrill ride with a strong-willed performance by Charlize Theron and Kevin Bacon as the ultimate villain.
½ July 6, 2013
Neither a good or bad film. To me, the plot was lackluster and wanted to accomplish more than it actually did.
May 7, 2013
Ok little movie. Passed an hour and a half. Very predictable and we've seen it all before, but you could watch much worse.