Victory - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Victory Reviews

February 22, 2010
Willem Dafoe is perfect for 1913 ٩(̾??̮̮?̾??̾)۶
September 18, 2007
Ok Sly Stallone and Michael Caine, I didn't really didn't care about it was seeing some of the world's greatest soccer player in action this is the movie that got me to watch the World Cup...and for a black kid in the City of St Louis that was rare thing.
September 9, 2007
Hahaha I'm gonna go along with the rest and review the hilariously cheesy soccer movie with Sly Stallone, Michael Caine, and best of all, Pele. Loads of fun from start to finish, just don't try to take it seriously. The ending is insane.
½ September 6, 2007
Hey, I love WWII movies and I love futbol, so this movie freaking rocks!!! Plus, Michael Kane, Pele and Sly Stallone- you gotta love that cast!
July 29, 2007
Unfortunately the people at facebook never heard of the movie "Victory" that I'm talking about, haha. I'm talking about the soccer movie, starring Sylvester Stallone, Michael Caine, and Pele, which is a fantastic, well-shot, well-acted movie that captures the love and the excitment of the game of soccer and the way it impacts peoples and nations.
July 13, 2007
I love how all the reviews talk about the soccer Victory instead of the movie represented by the poster. I am going to as well, though. I think a sports movie is worthwhile if it has plenty of goosebump moments, which this one has. In addition, I am a former player and current fan. Great movie.
July 5, 2007
Michael Cain, Pele', and Sylvester Stallone in a soccer movie set in a German POW camp. Some intrique with French Resistance as well. Worth watching.
June 12, 2007
this is not the right movie, the one i mean has stallone in it
June 7, 2007
What the hell is this, i've never seen this movie. I like "Victory" starring Sylvester Stallone.
½ January 5, 2007
the best part is the soccer game. its about people in a prison camp who want to play soccer. its only good at the beginning.