Skinwalkers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skinwalkers Reviews

February 29, 2008
I LOVE this movie!!!!!
½ January 7, 2008
i really admire chris eyre's work. an engaging and suspense-filled indian detective story. a nice nod to "citizen kane" in the bird's eye/flashlight sequence.
½ December 24, 2007
Very disturbing movie. And not in a good way.
December 6, 2007
I like this movie, I get the willies, skinwalkers are scary on the Navajo Reservation!
November 30, 2007
Oh man, I love Wes Studi!
November 29, 2007
Close enough to the us natives, I guess.
½ October 27, 2007
Love Hillerman's books...Like Adam Beach too. Not the best of the series, but worth a look.
October 13, 2007
if your from New Mexico you will enjoy seeing the Jemez area...Adam Beach isn't hard to watch either........much better then Coyote Waits
½ October 2, 2007
This was such an intriguing movie I really enjoyed it
September 7, 2007
I enjoyed the movie, and I like Tony Hillerman's novels
½ August 29, 2007
This was shown on the bus ride back from Great Adventure. It kept me occupied, but all I could think was 'I don't get it'. Then I thought, 'Why does the bus driver even have this DVD?'
August 7, 2007
Thrilling adaptation of Tony Hillerman's bestseller. Murder & Mystery..my favorite combination.
½ August 4, 2007
Liked it, loved the book. Movie could have gone closer to the story in the book.
½ May 23, 2007
It's a Tony Hillerman book adaptation by the Director of Smoke Signals, Chris Eyre. How could it go wrong? Well, they found a way. Horrible film and a horrible book. It's sad that Wes Studi is in this film and you can tell he's out of his element portraying a Navajo as Adam Beach is. Beach cements his new role as the new Lou Diamond Phillps. Awful, awful movie. So bad it's almost hard to fathom.
May 9, 2007
native g-shit i want to see
½ March 14, 2007
its ok.. wannna see it again
March 6, 2007
LOVE NATIVE AMERICAN MOVIES
December 10, 2006
Not a very good movie. I wouldnt ever watch this movie again.
½ September 20, 2006
pretty good movie, even though i fell asleep...i was tired.
½ June 17, 2006
Wes Studi wasted his talents in this film.