Door to Door - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Door to Door Reviews

June 16, 2016
Delightful, with a richness to the relationships that gives the telling of this true tale real depth.
January 31, 2014
A fantastic movie - I can see it over and over again.
July 3, 2013
I would watch William H. Macy read the newspaper. I love him.
February 11, 2013
Definitely sappy and a tearjerker but still great.
½ January 19, 2013
This is a true story....This guy BILL PORTER is a true legend ... And the GREATEST salesman I have ever seen ... Hats off Bill !
½ January 5, 2013
Wooow i highly recommend this movie!You reeaally should watch it!The main actor is great,he playes a triple but he actually isn't one.The story is based on a real man's life!
December 2, 2012
This is such a touching true story. It will inspire you. William H. Macy shines.
December 2, 2012
½ November 13, 2012
This is by far one of my favourite Macy performances. I absolutely love this.
September 12, 2012
This made for TV film offers nothing new. It is meant to be sentimental and it is, but Macy creates a character that is too charming and lovable to not like the film.
June 23, 2012
Loved this movie the first time I saw it, and would definitely love the chance to see it again!
April 20, 2012
One of the sweetest and most inspiring movies that I have ever seen with a fantastic acting job from William H. Macy.
April 6, 2012
What a Precious film ~
March 26, 2012
I really wanted to give this film a chance due to the subject matter (since I briefly had cerebral palsy) but the film just couldn't do anything for me.
½ February 16, 2012
this was a good movie made me cry
January 23, 2012
A very inspiring movie about patience and perseverance
December 10, 2011
Macy's charming portrayal of real life salesman Bill Porter makes this a winner.
March 10, 2011
You can google this guy, he doesn't walk door to door anymore, but he is still selling. The first year of my marriage, 1984, we bought a Filter Queen vacuum cleaner for @ $1,200. Unlike the marriage, that vacuum is still going just as strong as the day I bought it! The salesman was very good at his job as everybody thought we were nuts spending that type of $. But after 2 cats, 3 dogs and 3 children.........
January 26, 2011
macy is wonderful as a physically challenged salesman whom you can't help but root for. the strong supporting cast adds alot to this film as well.....recommended.
½ November 23, 2010
heartwarming film about the challenges faced by a determined man born with cerebral palsy. Mirren plays to perfection a wise "tough-love" sort of mom, and sedgwick a godsend assistant. Baker's role as a happy drunk was quite a contrast from her Glee nazism