Snow Queen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snow Queen Reviews

bbcfloridabound
December 16, 2009
This one would be of high interest to young teenage girls 12-15, and the romantic girls and women of an older status. I enjoy usually enjoy films of this nature ie 10th Kingdom,. But this one just didn't flip my trigger. About a young couple who fall in love but the snow queen captures the young man and whisk him off to a land of ice and snow. With that the young girl ventures off to save him, same old ending they live happily ever after. I'm not saying its not worth seeing, its a 5 star chick flix I am sure, but as for me, as cold hearted as I am (Call me the Snow King) 3 Stars.
October 20, 2009
this film is quite good for christmas mate! :)
August 21, 2009
great movie loved it
April 17, 2009
Disappointing TV movie adaptation of the classic story.
April 1, 2009
Very well done. I really enjoyed this movie.
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
March 3, 2009
it was suppose to be serious... i guess. but i thought it was hilarous
March 1, 2009
My favorite actress here is the Spring Witch, Jennifer Clement.... She knows her role well..
February 16, 2009
Love this- and I got it as a free DVD lately and was so happy as I hadn't seen it for years- love the romance
½ February 1, 2009
only seen it once but really wanna see it again though!
December 13, 2008
ehh. . . . no thanks
November 24, 2008
A little rareity I saw several years ago and just managed to track down again. Very much in the vein of "Labyrinth" and one of Bridget Fonda's best works. A lovely fantasy tale.
November 11, 2008
I was not a fan of the originally story by Hans Christian Anderson because it was so depressing with all it's winter coldness, but I love this adaption of the movie! The Halmi's always seem to produce fantastic story movies
½ November 4, 2008
For some reason I find this adaptation very sexy. Perhaps the unresolved sexual tension. Otherwise, as an adaptation it's pretty spectacular, with original and reworked bits to make it somewhat fresh. The costume and set departments really make this a treat for the eyes.
October 7, 2008
Power of love shall conquer the field and prevail!
September 24, 2008
i like this film, it is nice.
September 3, 2008
I love this movie. The visual effects were great and the acting was amazing.
½ August 28, 2008
if it's the one i like then it's a good film.
½ August 1, 2008
I have seen this so many times, its unbelievable!
July 30, 2008
like this one, anyways winter is my preferable season!