Pinocchio Reviews

• Dec 13, 2018

If Rotten Tomatoes didn't force me to put in a rating less than 1/2, I would give it a 0. Not just that, a -1 no less.

• Dec 03, 2018

this movie emotionally destroyed me.

this movie emotionally destroyed me.

• Oct 30, 2018

In this movie animation, I like the version of the fox as a woman and the colors in this animation. U can watch all cartoons using boxxy software

• Apr 08, 2018

No I don’t think it will be good

No I don’t think it will be good

• Dec 04, 2017

AAAAGGGGHHH!!!! RUNNNN!!!!

AAAAGGGGHHH!!!! RUNNNN!!!!

• Sep 05, 2015

Geez, I love Roberto Benigni's work in Life is Beautiful and The Tiger and the Snow, but this movie adaptation was awful, like probably the worst adaptation of a beloved classic I've ever seen. I know good directors can make bad movies, but never would I thought it would be this bad. (except for when Ron Howard directed The Grinch)

• Apr 16, 2015

This is the worst adaptation of The Adventures of Pinocchio or any other children's fairy tale book in general. In fact, it shouldn't even be considered an adaptation. This movie does everything wrong.

• Mar 09, 2015

It is bad in Italian. Now it is worse in English. You can see the characters mouths moving. Also it is very generic for 2002. AND IS PENOCCHIO EVEN A BOY??? Grade: F-

• Nov 02, 2014

What the FUCK am I watching?!! D:

What the FUCK am I watching?!! D:

• Jun 08, 2014

I get that it's creepy but that was how Carlo Collodi wrote the original story. It's not well made but it fits the original story, even if Roberto Benigni's performance is laughable.