The Hunted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hunted Reviews

½ September 12, 2016
A total dud. It felt like a low budget movie and didn't flow. A major letdown for those who are looking for an action thriller. (First and only viewing - 9/7/2016)
August 21, 2016
Definitely entertaining. The film was missing essence and the plot became dry and predictable.
February 28, 2016
The first time I saw this film I was just floored by Del Toro's performance... & Tommy Lee Jones never disappoints.
February 19, 2016
25.04.2003,
28.05.2006
18.02.2016
½ October 4, 2015
Confusing and incredibly boring. Do not waste your time on this movie.
June 28, 2015
What a tedious exercise in futility and what a waste of talent.
June 3, 2015
i thought this was a great movie with tommy lee jones
½ March 5, 2015
It's a solid, lean thriller . . . the script isn't anything special, but it works as an vehicle for Friedkin to stage exceptional chase sequences.
March 1, 2015
The Hunted is a haphazard game of cat and mouse that is ill-conceived and at times cartoonish, sadly depicting the on-screen talent as washed-up action stars.
½ February 28, 2015
was okay forthe first 30, then got real slow.
½ February 24, 2015
Some real good stuff in here.
January 17, 2015
In the woods an assassin who has gone AWOL dishes out his own brand of punishment on hunters. Its up to LJ his former mentor to stop him if he can?
January 10, 2015
A great thriller that gives amazing performances from Jones and Del Toro. Intense action, good directing and a haunting tale of a man pushed to the edge.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Great movie and reminds me about the fugitive and 2 very good actors in this one.
½ December 16, 2014
Tommy Lee Jones and Benicio Del Toro. Amazing knife fighting scenes. Not a family film, but holds up to multiple watchings.
December 14, 2014
a really good movie I really enjoyed it
½ November 15, 2014
This was alright I guess. What works is the set up that made sense and they didn't do anything really stupid with the characters. As for the scares, it doesn't really pick up until the last 30 mins which is you get with almost every found footage movie. The scares itself was alright, it did have some good atmosphere but I wanted more. Overall, it's a decent found footage movie but it's nowhere near as good as Afflicted or The Taking of Deborah Logan.
½ October 26, 2014
A generic thriller results into a boring film.
½ October 6, 2014
I just Love this movie!
August 31, 2014
Del Toro and TLJ. Loved it. Kabar fight is ded something to see.