Borderline - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Borderline Reviews

March 30, 2013
Just so-so thriller.
December 8, 2012
An amazing TV movie that showcased GG's talents? Why didn't I see this when it aired?
October 21, 2012
This is one crazy, good movie!!
March 6, 2012
not a bad movie, sean is good in this one. It can be a little boring.
½ March 6, 2012
This is terrible. Makes no sense. Why did I watch this?
½ February 4, 2012
This is why I can't work in a psychiatric facility , but a good movie
January 28, 2012
Another film that i've only seen the once and forgot most of what happened. I need to see it again to give it a better review. I do remember that i found it a little creepy and weird but it was still good.
August 27, 2011
Not bad, not great. It was entertaining enough, but it wasn't exactly surprising. It was pretty easy to predict.
March 3, 2011
A desent thriller with good cast and script. Gina Gershon plays an criminal shrink Lila, who is been stalked by clever ex-patient (Sean Patrick Flanery). Police officer Macy (Michael Biehn) is on the case and does not know who to belive, especially since Lila is his girlfriend. Gina Gershon was toughgirl, again, Michael Biehn was good as the caring cop-boyfriend and Sean Patrick Flanery was better then usual psychos and nicely diffrent.
January 18, 2010
½ July 5, 2009
It's actually a pretty good film, doesn't deserve at all all of the bad ratings it has. It's true that the plot is one that has been used many times, but what they do with it makes you intrigued and excited throughout the whole movie. The actors were all very good, I think it's a good watch!
December 10, 2008
I didn't watch it from the very beginning but it was an okay movie.
November 26, 2008
I wasn't really paying attention very closely. I wish I would have because there are such differing views on the movie in the recent reviews column. Overall, though, I thought it was pretty confusing and pretty entertaining.
½ October 15, 2008
NO BORDERS, JUST JUMP STRAIGHT INTO TERRIBLE...
and that's paying the movie a compliment. For starters, the acting could not be worse. Gina Gershon plays the part like she was actually doing some kind of community service against her will but she had to do it. The plot is not terrible, even if predictable, but the acting just sank this movie lower than low.
July 14, 2008
A strong willed person.
May 30, 2008
Quite a decent B-class thriller. Sean Patrick Flanery is good.
March 6, 2008
i love it when he's angry. it's sexy. also the scene where he climbs in bed with her...yeah...i gotta go now.
February 6, 2008
Okay entertaining on a weekdays afternoon / evening when there is nothing else to watch. What I liked was the intense back and forth and all the hints pointing to him or her as the murderrer all the way to the end.
December 5, 2007
not a bad movie, sean is good in this one. It can be a little boring.
November 5, 2007
kind of odd but still okay