Bug - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bug Reviews

June 25, 2012
Pleasant little movie.
June 19, 2012
A very elaborate yet direct effort by Phil Hay and Matt Manfredi. Instantly absorbing and interesting throughout, "Bug" is one of those really great films that get lost due to poor promotion or current trends. It has a very good cast (no A-list stars) and never drags, while the ending is very fitting - a rare feature for modern comedies.
September 8, 2011
Fun indie comedy dealing w/ the interconnectedness of things. Fun and different story structure. Nicely twisting and intertwining stores that don't go where you expect them to go.
January 26, 2011
My favorite movie of all time. really really hard to find, but so funny and makes you think about your actions(without having to be graphic or violent).
October 14, 2010
½ December 21, 2009
Highly enjoyable off-beat stream-of-conciousness independent film with a great cast. Not much in the way of real plot, but a nice series of vignettes which flow quite nicely and dole out the warm smiles as well as the cut-to-the-bone winces. Quite fond of seeing Brian Cox doing a hypochondriac American, and was pleasantly surprised by the ending. Not something that everyone is going to like, but well worth the rental (as long as Netflix doesn't send you the sleeve for this movie, but the DVD of the Ashley Judd thriller of the same title... that was really weird)!
February 1, 2009
This was a really cute short movie. Interesting plot twists and really good acting.
January 14, 2009
Very cool for a cheap indepent flick. Put together so well. This one makes you think about how the slightest action you make can effect waves of people around you. It might have been a little bland, but still a watchable and likeable little pic.
October 22, 2008
What a sweet, amiable, pleasant movie. Good music, too.
October 14, 2008
It was a cool movie. Film was loaded with "lemme guess" moments where it had extremely predictable plot twists, but was still fun. Writer was certainly highly imaginative. Was very easy to digest, and was a great movie to rent. 3 stars
½ October 1, 2008
This movie sings low budget and Harry Connick JR. should definitely stick to singing. I watch a lot of sci fi and horror movies and this is definitely one of the worst efforts I have seen...I actually fell asleep...and I wasn't tired!
August 24, 2008
I liked this movie a lot more than I expected to. It wasn't hardcore on in your face. It was just really calm and cute. It made me feel a little fuzzy inside and it's rare that a movie does something like that.

The main cast was incredibly large, but it still maintained it's sanity. Everyone managed to pull off thier parts and was enjoyable to watch. I had a lot of fun with this.

Not too bad for a flick that came free with Clerks 2.
August 22, 2008
I got this is a 2 pack set. I like the individual stories throughout the film, and it was very artistic as well.
August 20, 2008
A surprisingly great movie!
July 3, 2008
Lots of insane people. Not fun crazy, akward crazy. Much tin foil also.
½ July 3, 2008
Still on the fence with this one. Definitely worth checking out, but not sure if I actually liked it.
May 19, 2008
Flixster seems to have mistakenly labeled this movie as having come out fives years later than it actually did and rated R (both of which must have been due to a confusion with the other Bug (which is awesome in a different way). This movie is really like a PG goofy version of Crash. All of our lives are interconnected, peculiarities ensue. Watch it. You'll enjoy it.
May 13, 2008
½ March 18, 2008
I didn't like this film.
March 17, 2008
This film was crap, What was Ashley Judd thinking? She must have been desperate for work and she looked awful too.