Framed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Framed Reviews

½ February 27, 2010
OOOH Good movie!! i like this movie it has everything humour, action, twists, good acting, a good storyline. Sam Neil is amazing in this movie and looks Sooo Gorgous, yes it has some floors and could do with some more suspense and tension but apart from that its a good movie thats really worth a watch!!
February 27, 2010
I actually quite liked this movie. It had a simple money laundering plot with a few twists and turns. An enjoyable police thriller! Difinitely check it out.
½ July 15, 2009
This was actually pretty good. Recently I've seen many movies with an okay beginning and a great end. This belongs to the good-ending-category also. Why can't they make a movie that's entertaining and satisfactory every second? Still, this is a movie worth watching. Once. Because after you've seen the end once, the movie isn't surprising anymore.
March 22, 2009
definitely worth a watch. good film.
March 10, 2009
This film needed more tension between the characters.
October 1, 2008
Quite an engaging TV movie with suitable performances from the two leads and some nice twists and turns along the way.
September 8, 2008
Thoroughly enjoyable made-for-TV heist movie
January 21, 2008
Decent thriller with Rob Lowe and Sam Neil. Good performances from both actors and nice locations.
½ January 21, 2008
This was a good film. It was very interesting and suspenseful. I recommend it to anyone. Worth a watch!!! Rob Lowe's performance was great!! Keep it up Rob!!!
January 16, 2008
Actually lots of twists and quite enjoyable if not brilliant. Keeps up the twists to the end.
January 16, 2008
Very boring attempt at a thriller.
January 6, 2008
Wrong Framed! There's another one with Jeff Goldblum
October 5, 2007
I really enjoyed this one, it's a bit older but Sam Neill is excellent as the guy you just don't quite know how to read, love the man! nice twists in the story line, keeps you guessing.
½ July 9, 2007
"Mike, you dog!"
Sam Neill is my hero for life! >D Go on the yacht, Mike. You know you wanna'.