The Sight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Sight Reviews

January 22, 2013
Bizzarely OK made-for-TV film.
½ December 1, 2012
Wasn't bad for a tv movie
June 26, 2012
Think this was a pilot for a series. I have seen this several times on late at night, and enjoyed it each time. The difference from Sixth Sense is that he has been chosen as the next mortal to help trapped souls. Too bad, it did not make it into a series I think it would have done very well.
February 7, 2011
A poor thriller and rip-off of 'The Sixth Sense', that was intended to be a pilot to something bigger, but failed.
½ December 3, 2009
I never found it convincing, the story is pretty lame and the cast is bland. It sure sounded a lot better than the final product ended up. Rather ordinary.
½ October 17, 2008
The ending seemed obvious to me. It showed a picture of the twin towers in ruins. But the thing is that the copyright for the movie is 2000, not 2001. Did they not actually finish it until 2001, so that they could hint about 9/11, or was that a weird precient thing?
½ October 11, 2008
Scary and good acting!
½ March 6, 2008
Kept me trying to figure out who the bad guy was up until the very end...seemed like it might have been a pilot for a series the way it was left open at the end... Brit film so it is different from the American style of ghost movies.. very little blood and guts too which was nice
January 9, 2008
Bizzarely OK made-for-TV film.
January 1, 2008
Well, for a tv movie it wasn't so bad. Although the plot reminded me alot of Ghost Whisperer. And the cast was okay. A movie that won't disspoint you.
October 15, 2007
b grade psychic film
September 24, 2007
Hey, I loved it. But it screams for a sequel.
June 12, 2007
i think this is from the book about wolves, but i'm not sure
½ February 6, 2007
Had me hanging on the edge of my seat!!
½ January 15, 2007
loved it wish i could bye it to watch it again
½ October 24, 2006
The movie was okay, but I hated the ending. If a movie should have an ending where the audience is forced to guess what that ending means, that guess should at least be obvious. Here? Not so much, no. It just puzzled me. I get it has some thing to do with the future, but what?! If one is not planning a sequel, end the movie properly.
½ October 6, 2006
Wasn't that good, but, then again, not that bad either. What puzzled me was all the Alice in Wonderland stuff. What did they have to do with, well, anything?
September 14, 2006
Kind of a supernatural mystery film in the same line of "The Others" or "The Sixth Sense". Obviously very very far from both of them and with a somehow weak plot, but still, not a bad film...
½ September 13, 2006
Creepy first half is undermined by a by-the-numbers second half.