Grind Reviews

• 4d ago

It was awesome should make a sequel

It was awesome should make a sequel

• Jul 07, 2019

I love this movie as if skateboarding were a dream this is the perfect movie.

I love this movie as if skateboarding were a dream this is the perfect movie.

• Jul 03, 2019

Fun, road trip movie with hi jinx and comedic moments throughout. A heartfelt underdog story with skateboarding as the backbone.

• Feb 06, 2019

I grew up on this movie as a young skateboarder and still quote it constantly (which nobody understands). This movie will always be a classic in my book.

• Jul 14, 2018

Still one of my top 10 favorite movies of all times. Great movie!!!

Still one of my top 10 favorite movies of all times. Great movie!!!

• Jul 02, 2018

Quite possibly the greatest movie created in the past 20 years. Eric Rivers can be seen as a manifest of the drive and desperation for greatness that lives in all of us - especially the apathetic and downtrodden. He gives us hope for a better future, and is rounded out by the comedic genius of his buddies Matt and Sweet Lou. This is a story proving that, as JR Tolkien once said, “Not all who wander are lost,” - some are just trying to get pro skateboarding contracts and live their dreams.

• Feb 28, 2016

Really funny movie, great male buddy movie. The guys crack me up, especially Vince Vieluf that plays Matt. He deserved to be in a lot more big movies. Their early 2000's clothes and styles take me back to the good ol' days. A lot of hot babes in it too! I also like the commentary from the guys all watching it after some years, cool to know inside information on it. I bought Grind on Amazon last week after I had seen it on cable. Grind is definitely one of my favorite movies and I'm glad to own it now. I highly recommened people see Grind.

• Feb 03, 2016

I love this movie its a great follow your dream movie and inspiring. I love how Eric gets his friends into going on tour and following their skateboarding dreams. i love the humour and seriousness in this and just everything in general

• Jan 20, 2016

So bad it's good. Really enjoyed this one when I was young skater I'm middle school. I watched today as a 26 year old man and it still made me feel good mostly good for nostalgic reasons.

• Dec 21, 2015