Luther Reviews

• May 01, 2019

reallyreally bad cuz this is related to skool project

reallyreally bad cuz this is related to skool project

• Feb 06, 2019

I loved the t-pose and the attention to detail, and the superb hairstyles. The beginning was the best, he doesn't get kiiled. He survived like most gods do.

• Jan 16, 2019

it was boring not at all good

it was boring not at all good

• Mar 26, 2018

Joseph Fiennes and Alfred Molina are terrific and the film itself is really good.

• Jan 01, 2018

it was a great movie. interesting and lots to learn

it was a great movie. interesting and lots to learn

• Aug 29, 2016

Another solid performance by Fiennes. Not the easiest person to have to portray. Luther was an incredible person and Fiennes' portrayal of him was excellent. Story was overall well developed. I would give the overall execution of the film a high-medium/moderate rating. Definitely worth a watch.

• Jul 19, 2016

Important subject matter - unimportant film.

Important subject matter - unimportant film.

• Apr 22, 2016

Rating: 61% Though the acting is solid and the premise is respectable, Luther instead relies on trite storytelling and unoriginal characters to try and get its point across.

• Sep 15, 2015

I watched this in my history class. Good performances and interesting for someone who didn't know about Luther or the Reformation beforehand.

• Sep 15, 2015

My church history professor showed us this movie after a lecture about Martin Luther. The movie was indeed powerful because I understand better what was really happening during the Reformation. Overall, this movie maybe a little bit dull, however, due to my pre-understanding of Martin Luther's life, this biopic is extremely well-made movie. Know the story then watch this movie.