Prince Charming - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Prince Charming Reviews

February 20, 2013
Cute and not too G for a Hallmark movie.
February 1, 2013
I love this movie... made for TV, but it's good! Unlike other made-for-tv movies. This has a great cast too... Martin Short is amazing, Bernadette Peters, amazing.
January 8, 2013
OK film some bits are bit annoying but personally I don't think I'll watch this film again, the film starred Martin Short, Billy Connolly and Christina Applegate, it was ok but I don't want this film on DVD
November 30, 2012
Two drunken frogs make a super-funny scene!
½ November 27, 2012
made for cable let down, with a few good moments.
May 13, 2012
Very modern fairytale
March 26, 2012
I remember watching this movie as a kid and loved it. I watched it just last night and i still love it!
½ February 17, 2012
Flimsy, rarely funny fairy tale about a cursed prince and his quest for true love's kiss. It rambles on much too long and even mismanages the many clichà (C)s it employs.

The only bright spot to me was Bernadette Peters' performance, but her role is rather thankless and all the good acting in the world can't breathe depth into her cardboard character.
June 17, 2011
Terrible story. Unrealistic. The accents of the characters were annoying in the worst possible way.
½ May 29, 2010
love this movie it's a chick flick but really funny
December 8, 2009
Saw most of it. Guess I want to finish it sometime.
September 6, 2009
Two drunken frogs make a super-funny scene!
½ May 12, 2009
Good family film, very predictable.
March 23, 2009
I loved this movie!!! It's soooo cute and funny. I laughed @ Martin Short's one liners. The prince was kinda hott, awful hair, though and it ended perfectly!! What a totally fun chick flick. I wouldn't recommend it to guys, though. :0)
March 15, 2009
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that its a good family movie 2 watch...i think that sean maguire, christina applegate, martin short, billy connolly, andrea martin, bernadette peters, play good parts throughout this movie...i think that the director of this Action & Adventure, Romance, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Comedy, Kids & Family movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie..its an enjoyable family movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie n its good 2 watch
February 23, 2009
I'm a sucker for Martin Short, and just love watching him in movies. this was a bit silly and dumb, but in a cute way.
½ February 5, 2009
I was laughing at the terrible acting
½ December 25, 2008
sporadically sit wnd ok in random measures like
December 18, 2008
I completely love Martin Short, always, and Sean MaGuire is hot!
December 11, 2008