The Photographer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Photographer Reviews

½ April 1, 2015
ok com-dram lite on the com though
January 21, 2013
a bit hard to follow but the payoff is worth it.
January 1, 2013
I want to see this movie again, and I cannot find it anywhere, to rent, or to buy. Can you get it?
½ November 14, 2009
I did not think this one was very good at all.
½ February 25, 2009
yes. very very nice...
the basics
½ October 25, 2008
I wish this movie didn't exist.
May 27, 2008
2000, Director: Jeremy Stein
½ March 5, 2008
Another Maggie movie. Love her!
½ January 16, 2008
Complete shit. I turned it off after half an hour.
½ November 22, 2007
this movie was alright, i liked it
November 12, 2007
Great movie really enjoyed it.
October 23, 2007
Sounds arty, but I might give it a look one day.
½ June 18, 2007
A quirky search for self through art---Maggie plays a gypsy-type...the next-best-thing to wandering the streets of NYC
June 7, 2007
I'm still not sure if I understood everything about this movie, but I do know it was amazing. A kinda down and out guy searching for his way back to success, trying to find these photos (plot twist in the end kinda) while meeting weird but interesting people along the way.
October 9, 2006
I don't think it's possible to care any less about a group of characters or a plot. Apparently "dull" is synonymous with "photographer". Who knew?
½ October 17, 2004
FAILED TO HOLD MY INTEREST. IT DRAGS ON WAY TOO MUCH. RESPECTABLE PERFORMANCES.
½ September 19, 2004
I liked this, a fable - a bit kookie in parts... The photography was stunning, seeing New York and people in different ways. It's about a man who's lost his vision - become empty chasing after fame and wealth. Has found a bunch of black and white photos at a time when he's blocked and can not photograph anything meaningful. He's tempted to take them and use them to gain his way back into fame.