Ancient Warriors - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ancient Warriors Reviews

April 18, 2008
this movie is really bad and cheesy but franco columbu and richard lynch is God
½ September 13, 2007
Expecting this movie to be bad enough with Daniel Baldwin in it, I had no idea how much stink fumed from this film until I got halfway through the film and had to turn it off. Getting a better plot out of a poop pile is more exciting than watching "Jake and the Fat Man," Mr. '80s himself Richard Lynch make an ass out of himself. It works fine in shows like "Airwolf," but not in this criminally deceptive film, if you can call it that.
½ August 6, 2007
I'm glad this one was only a buck at BigLots. Awful. Half a star is too much.
½ June 8, 2007
this is probably one of the most deceptive and misleading titles i have come by. this terrible movie is about a rich guy looking for some chamber where the used to bring dead warriors back to life. by the cover and title we assume that there would be trouble with ghostly or undead warriors... not the case. instead we follow around a bunch of terribly unconvincing soldiers (dan baldwin and the lead, some franco columbu guy, who you can barely understand when he speaks). one thing i found ammusing was their elite soldier attack on kidnappers where the squad was all hiding in a bush right by the car the terrorists were about to escape in. guys with dumb little machine guns and one guy with a wrongly used sniper rifle before the attack goes bad and columbu's father dies. the world would be much the same without a shit-heel flick like this. do yourself a favour and never watch this. half a star for making me laugh at its shitiness.
½ April 15, 2007
Most god awful movie you could ever waste a dollar on. I know I only paid $1 for it but it was really bad. Bad acting, bad story and well, just plain nothing good to say about it.
May 7, 2006
What a dismally bad film. A few tense moments and some okay special effests can not make this film work. Hokey, not very well acted and a ridiculous plot.