The Missing Reviews

• Sep 10, 2018

Might leave you a little exhausted by the time it's over, but Jones and Blanchett definitely make it watchable and the plot is fairly solid.

• Jan 15, 2018

Thrilling, fast-paced, you always want to see what happens next.

Thrilling, fast-paced, you always want to see what happens next.

• Jun 21, 2016

A Must See If You Are Into Western, Oh And James Horner Score Is A Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sanity Assassin ! Super Reviewer
    Feb 21, 2016

Scenic with a couple of well shot scenes. Tommy Lee Jones growls his way through the script and Cate Blanchett is a hard ass Dr. Quinn medicine woman. Together they go on a quite engrossing rescue mission.

• Jan 16, 2016

Two actors I like a lot have been wasting their time on a movie with a ridiculous plot. The downtrodden menu consists of 'bad' Native Americans Indians and 'good' Christian settlers.

• Dec 09, 2015

Blanchett is great in this film. But what a creepy movie........

Blanchett is great in this film. But what a creepy movie........

• Nov 13, 2015

captivating characters, decent enough story line and it was believable enough where I didn't want to throat punch myself. It's well worth the watch (if you can stomach movies without stuff blowing up every 6 seconds, or actual dialogue without cursing every 5th word.

• Jul 10, 2015

Well acted but a lighter directing touch would have helped this action western.

Well acted but a lighter directing touch would have helped this action western.

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Apr 05, 2015

A good movie if you like your westerns without a lot of fluff. Maggie's older daughter is kidnapped by a creepy native psychopath, and it is up to Maggie and her father (who she detests) to save her. As well as dealing with the kidnappers, the relationship between Maggie and her dad must be settled. There is a lot going on in this movie.

• Mar 14, 2015

Crazy things happen all the time.One must not let that determine our date....FACEURFATE