The top The Punisher quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Frank Castle/The Punisher: Thanks for dinner.
- Frank Castle/The Punisher: Upset? Is that the word? I used to get upset. When I got a flat tire, when a plane was delayed. I used to get *upset* when the Yankees won the series. So if that's what upset means, what am I feeling now? If you know the word, tell me because I don't.
- Frank Castle/The Punisher: In certain extreme situations the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue natural justice.
- Joan "The Mouse": Good memories can save your life.
- Frank Castle/The Punisher: God is going to sit this one out.