King Arthur Reviews

• 5h ago

One of my all time favorite movies.

One of my all time favorite movies.

• 4d ago

I don't understand the hate for this movie. It's a great telling of the King Arthur legend with epic battle sequences and stellar casting. Watch it for yourself and ignore the low ratings. It's a classic and the musical score is gorgeous.

• Oct 16, 2019

Not historically accurate but who really cares, as King Arthur never existed. Bad reviews are from those who are not able to let go and just watch a great popcorn movie.....and what a fabulous cast. Evil Saxons, Noble Romans, Blue Britons fighting tyranny. Great Movie. Suspend disbelief.

• Oct 03, 2019

My favorite epic movie come what may.

My favorite epic movie come what may.

• Sep 07, 2019

Under valued film - a truly realistic version of how Arthur could have been.

Under valued film - a truly realistic version of how Arthur could have been.

• Aug 23, 2019

Do critics have any taste?

Do critics have any taste?

• Aug 08, 2019

Best Arthur movie I have ever seing.Excellent performance by the cast!!!

Best Arthur movie I have ever seing.Excellent performance by the cast!!!

• Jul 07, 2019

It was one of the greatest movies i have watched when i saw it in the TV 12 years back and still it is.King Arthur just grows on me every time i see it again and again.Dark ambiance and mood, amazing battles compelling characters and what not,The magic never dies.

• May 05, 2019

Had some potential, but damn, was this a missed opportunity or what!?

Had some potential, but damn, was this a missed opportunity or what!?

• Apr 24, 2019

Whilst Professing to be the 'true story' of King Arthur, all this movie does is deliver a dull and relatively drab action flick, albeit one determined to ram modern liberal ideology down the audience's throat at every opportunity. The 'truth' is really only one theory of many, and the history is muddled and confused (Pelegius died decades before Germannus), and many details laughably inaccurate. What on earth are Woads meant to be? Woad is a plant: the Britons and Picts were never referred to as such. Some details were verging on the blatantly racist: there was literally no reason or historical basis for depicting the Saxons as proto-Nazi racial purists, other that some absurd modern xenophobic stereotype about Germans. The shots of Stonehenge in a movie meant to be set in the North of Britain near the wall was a geographical faux pas worthy of the equally silly Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Need I even mention Keira Knightley running around in blue paint wearing only a leather Bikini and digitally enhanced cleavage at the end? One of the most memorable moments, for all the wrong reasons.