My Best Friend's Wife Reviews

• Apr 04, 2010

Do you want to see a sexy comedy starring John Stamos from Full House and The Beach Boys sort of? No, of course not. Only a complete moron would want to watch that, even the filmmakers since this isn't really a movie but a really big sitcom. It has sitcom non-laughs, sitcom non-acting and a pathetic attempt at sitcom non-drama. It just sucks.

• Sep 30, 2009

John Stamos was really good in this. Never seen him in anything outside of Full House. I thought the film very realistic in it's depicting of the frustration couples experience. And it had some genuine funny moments in it as well.

• May 09, 2009

my copy is actually titled 'grownups' and after owning it for years i decided to finally give it a chance. it's not that exciting but what i did love about it is the true emotions/feelings/thoughts that each character has, so true to life. only in real life most might not act on these feelings or thoughts & i think you have to be really naiive to believe in no ramifications cuz there always is.

• Oct 15, 2008

Yes...very realistic

Yes...very realistic

• Aug 14, 2008

this was an entertaining movie b/c it made me think and feel things that are provacative and sinister such as sleeping w/ another man's wife or visa versa.lol. this is a great movie to watch w/ friends on a weeknight. I recommend it .

• Aug 13, 2008

Like Stamos doesn't get enough chicks, he needs to bang this dude's wife.

Like Stamos doesn't get enough chicks, he needs to bang this dude's wife.

• Jul 06, 2008

wow! looks so well written!

wow! looks so well written!

• Feb 29, 2008

Meanders unconvincingly through the contrived set-up, with the plot forcibly maneuvering the characters, particularly the women, into the situation the writer wants. However after the "event" the probabilities of the male/female reactions seem pretty much spot on and it all comes to a satisfying conclusion. Not bad, but not great.

• Feb 02, 2008

Don't watch this. It is unrealistic and insipid.

Don't watch this. It is unrealistic and insipid.

• Feb 02, 2008

[color=black]What a boring piece of crap this was. I can't believe I rented this drivel. The "director" Doug Finelli was searching for a story and couldn't find one. His camera work was shabby and the humor equally as ridiculous. John Stamos' acting was pretty good but he probably would have done even better with a more competent director. Let's hope this is the last we hear from Smelly Finelli. I want my $1.99 rental fee back.[/color]