Born Rich - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Born Rich Reviews

March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
February 22, 2008
It's pretty disgusting, but at least it's candid.
February 3, 2008
This is a documentary by a rich heir about other rich heirs and how they deal with being rich. Worst narrator voice ever. Horrible vengefull interviews with his own father. But a decent first documentary from the heir to the J&J fortune. Surprising confusion and alienation in college-aged super-rich.
½ January 26, 2008
This was such a neat view into the lives of some very well off people. If you want to see real money wasting take a look.
Enjoyable.
January 26, 2008
Depressing, yet realistic view of the lives of a bunch of rich kids.
½ December 1, 2007
Poor little disgustingly rich children wax poetic on the plight of having everything. Boo. Hoo.
November 4, 2007
i can't wait to see it
October 26, 2007
It does nothing to inspire sympathy for the rich kids featured, but it's still a cool peek inside the minds of people you will probably never meet.
½ August 26, 2007
Very Interesting movie about kids who were born rich. It shows two sides of the spectrum. Some kids take their wealth for granted, while others deserved a good kick in the ass. Definitely a MUST SEE if you like documentaries.
½ July 27, 2007
I don't feel any different about rich people than I had before.
June 26, 2007
I found this whole film fascinating. Each person interviewed has a different take on what their lives are about. At times I felt sympathy for the individuals (Ivanka Trump finding out about her parents divorce from reporters). The overall question of the film seems to be, what do you do with your time when it is all free time?
June 24, 2007
Boring at most parts, some of the people that were interviewed may not have been the prime subjects, narration was HORRIBLE, but it did show insight into lives of the rich and the spoiled.
½ June 24, 2007
i don't think the movie is supposed to make anyone feel sorry for the kids. It's a perspective in their minds, and it is more of a quest for the director to cope and feel normal even though he is extremely wealthy.
June 17, 2007
For just a minute, I felt sorry for these kids, but only for a minute. But it's interesting to see how the other half lives.
½ June 8, 2007
It's OK. I think it's worth more of your while than the average movie that comes out, but not amazing. A documentary about children born into extremely wealthy families and how they handle it. Watch out for a little vulgarity.
June 8, 2007
If you have not seen this documentry, do me a favor... click off of facebook, go get into your car, and drive to BlockBuster and rent this film. If you think you know what it's like to be a rich kid, this film will clearly help you discover that you don't. Highly recommended for any intellectual out there.
April 3, 2007
Don't we see that continually in the tabloids already?!?
March 3, 2006
Fairly good documentary for a 20 year old with all the money in the world. Rich kids don't have much to say.