Pride and Prejudice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pride and Prejudice Reviews

½ April 10, 2016
truly enjoyed it it was a modern take of the text
½ November 12, 2014
Not the best version i have seen.
December 7, 2013
It was cute... I liked it. Nice modern twist and very original... hilarious at some parts. Not the best though.
½ February 6, 2013
Taking the story loved by millions and beating it to a pulp in front of our eyes. There are some charming moments but overall a complete disaster of a film and adaption.
December 7, 2012
Worth finding and watching!
October 31, 2012
this movie is good and funny, just they needed hotter boys.
½ October 8, 2012
Gave this a chance. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but it was still terrible. Slightly watchable, but still terrible
May 6, 2012
Funny. It's a decent modern adoptation and it has more emphasis on the comedy of the situation rather than the romance.
April 15, 2012
What is the deal with all these modern remakes? No thank you...
January 18, 2012
½ January 10, 2012
Funny at times but rather dumb. It was so far off from the original. If you want a good laugh then go ahead and try it but if not then I would suggest that you should skip this film.
½ December 8, 2011
I couldn't even finish watching this because the acting and dialogue were so bad.
½ November 22, 2011
dumbest excuse for a remake of a novel i've ever seen
½ November 8, 2011
This was awful. Awful cast, awful acting, awful plot...
Trying to modernise P&P takes class. Lost in Austen could do it, this could not. If you are going to make it modern, change the names, get better actors, change the plot and make it classy. Not rubbish like this
July 11, 2011
As a modern-day adaption it didn't do too badly, but the main characters were the best part. I hated that they made LIzzie a klutz and Bingley an idiot, but who really cares?
½ May 5, 2011
HORRIBLE is the only word I can describe this film! I was not able to finish watching it because it was terribly cheesy and embarassing! Jane Austen will be turning in her grave seeing that they made such a horrific movie based on her classic novel!
March 28, 2011
Does Amanda know about this movie?
January 10, 2011
What's that ? Pride and Prejudice ?And what's all that pink?Is it just me or this screams do not watch me ever?
½ January 2, 2011
meh not the best version
December 22, 2010