Journey Into Amazing Caves - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Journey Into Amazing Caves Reviews

March 5, 2011
Excellent especially when seen in HD!
July 7, 2010
Every Imax movie I've ever seen has been so fuckin boring. This one is no exception. It's not about amazing caves, it's about the people who explore caves. You would think a movie made for a giant screen would be full of fantastic visuals. This one only has a few minutes of cave footage. The rest is all a video resume for the cave explorers. It's a stupid waste of time.
May 18, 2010
We watched this in my Earth, Wind, & Fire class in school and it's about the one of the only educational movies that I really enjoyed and liked a lot. This movie really got me engaged in science and made me want to learn. I like learning about interesting things like caves and other science things about our earth now.
April 27, 2010
I watched this IMAX doc about amazing caves in a resized browser window, partially covered up by another browser window.
½ October 5, 2008
The movie somehow managed to entertain and educate at the same time. I bet IMAX screenings for this were pretty amazing, cause it looks washed out for home video.
February 18, 2008
Unbelieveable cinematography. Stunning and equally fascinating. The documentary part of it wasn't so impressive though. A perfect example of style over substance.
January 26, 2008've got to love adventurous women!
September 28, 2007
Great looking documentary. Amazing well done film that no one knows about. Just making the movie was an adventure.
½ August 13, 2007
so not long enough & not enough nature! imax rules.
August 10, 2007
Wow Incredible movie that most people have never heard of
April 30, 2006
I really wanted to go caving after seeing this!