The Ranch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Ranch Reviews

November 13, 2012
What you'd expect from the DVD cover.
February 18, 2011
Fick den här av TP i julklapp, efter några minuter inser jag att jag missat den här typen av filmer helt dvs hallmarkdrama kryddat med en topless scen var femte minut.
November 22, 2010
I think this movie shows the strange, complicated lives of prostitutes in Vegas. I appreciate the attempt.
½ September 4, 2010
Not very good, but it might be realistic about the lifestyle of the hookers in Nevada cathouses...
½ March 15, 2010
It's as though ideas were thrown into the plot, but no one dared to explore them thoroughly. There were some issues here that could've made the movie interesting had they been explored more thoroughly. Unfortunately, the issues were all lost somewhere and floated on the surface as dismal cliche problems that the movie failed to resolve. In hindsight, the film would've been better as a television show - that would've given it time to explore the many dimensions of the characters we were introduced to in the film.
January 5, 2010
Surprisingly likable comedy/drama about a brothel, and the women who work therin. I feel like this movie should be garbage, but it was really sort of charming! I have not seen the edited version, so I can't comment on it. I definitely agree with the other reviewers as far as it feeling unfinished...the first thing I thought after watching the movie is that it would have made a good series/miniseries.
July 4, 2009
CooL~ Jus GoT into iT then iT ended~ NoT Bad~
June 29, 2009
this movie was awesome.. all the hot chicks
March 20, 2009
Behind the scences look at a brothel. Interesting if its acurate.
½ March 4, 2009
Doesn't hold up as a movie, but would have been a really good tv show. What a shame it wasn't picked up.
November 26, 2008
pointless, theres no story with beginning, middle and end, but somehow it touched me
October 4, 2008
malisima,senti que me metieron gato por liebre,ese era el piloto de una serie que no funciono.deshonestos,les faltaron los 20 y tantos capitulos restantes
August 18, 2008
CooL~ Jus GoT into iT then iT ended~ NoT Bad~
½ May 19, 2008
The uncut original was better, and one of the cut scenes explained a lot about one of the girls, grrrr! Still a good movie though.
½ April 23, 2008
Not bad, some real-life situations arise that are quite beliveable in the 'brothel' industry (I think). Won't watch again though.
½ January 5, 2008
Bad Movie. Rented it, for the nudity, and it did have some nudity, but nto enough to save the movie.
July 17, 2007
I don't know what I thought this was...but it was def far from it. I watched it anyways. Kinda pointless but I bet boys like it
½ June 19, 2007
Rented it to check out the 3 minutes that Carly Pope was in it. If you're interested in brothels or naked women, you'd probably enjoy it.
June 16, 2007
OK so I was in Sydney watching TV with my 13 year old cousin at around midnight and we come across this movie about a brothel. SCORE.