Undermind (At the End of the Day) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Undermind (At the End of the Day) Reviews

½ November 9, 2009
Quite interesting! kept me awake for a long long time.
April 23, 2008
i have been trying to catch this movie for a while. its very up-beat in the beginning and a bit confusing i must say. bt after a while things fall into place - then i found myself waiting for the point in it all ( a bit drawn out) the building up is worth it. bt the ending a bit soppy - all in all, its ok
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
September 6, 2007
If you like movies like "Sliding Doors" but break into hives when Gwyneth Paltrow is on screen, then "Undermind" is worth a look -- maybe.
July 18, 2007
Sort of like "Sliding Doors" where there are two different realities and we see both... Here, though, it's more of a science fiction tale as the two from each reality switch places and must live each other's lives. Interesting, but the script doesn't really do much with it and never explains how the switch even occurred. However, there is a nice little twist near the end that I didn't expect. Intelligent and entertaining, but didn't take it as far as it could go.
½ April 16, 2007
it's an thought-provoking concept. what if there truly is an alternate reality world in existence and the 'alternate us' there are 360 degrees different than ourselves??? i imagine i would be a famous writer or poet there. in my imagination only. and it's great to see Ellen Pompeo being the bad-ass chick who robs, steals and wields weapons.
½ October 29, 2006
A intresting movie. In the begining I did't follow. But what I eonder now is. Was the "world" two difrent time's or two univurses???