Control Reviews

• Jan 09, 2020

The movie has an interesting, although not unique concept. It starts out interesting enough, then comes to a grinding halt. The only tension is whether or not Liotta is going to re-offend or not, and that is not much. The various romantic relationships really don't add anything to the movie. It is dull.

• Oct 17, 2018

This was a very amazing movie. I thought it was such a good movie.

This was a very amazing movie. I thought it was such a good movie.

• Jan 02, 2015

I saw it, and although it is improbable in many ways, I like it overall. I did not pay to see it, if I had I don't know that I would have felt the same.

• Jul 04, 2014

Solid film with an okay script with direction that occasionally shows promise and two great performances from Dafoe and Liotta. Recommended.

• Oct 27, 2013

it's a right on movie.everybody does a bang up job of acting.we (myself) and the people I've shared it with) love it.there wasn't a dry eye in the house at the end of the movie. it's worth watching over and over.

• Sep 02, 2013

Great Performances, But there are weak points--Liotta is quite good!!

Great Performances, But there are weak points--Liotta is quite good!!

• Aug 23, 2013

An interesting movie that takes the nurture side of the nature vs nurture issue in the origins of violent behavior, but also is a good action film with a great cast in Ray Liotta, Willem Defoe, and Stephen Rea.

• May 28, 2013

"Control" was a pleasant direct-to-video surprise! With Willem Dafoe and Ray Liotta giving raw, realistic performances, it was easy for this story to develop with intensity and intrigue. The world of lab testing is unknown to the general populous and this film questions the risks that are likely taken to determine the success of a new medication. The key to this film is Liotta who is a VERY bad guy but, through his transformation, becomes and instant hero. Not only will you be pulling for him to succeed, the writers successfully create a lot of frustration when all characters assume that he is up to no good. The action is great and the story takes some interesting turns, making it hard to believe that this film went straight to video; in fact, it gives this film a pleasant surprise factor because you have to assume the worst with direct-to-video films.

• Jan 15, 2013

Supercine. Ray Liotta massa demais.

Supercine. Ray Liotta massa demais.

• Sep 16, 2012