Are We There Yet? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Are We There Yet? Reviews

October 27, 2016
Ice cube should rap not act..
August 7, 2016
Great movie to watch with your kids. My 8 and 5 year old boys enjoyed it a lot. I laughed a ton with them too. Ice cube does a good job.
July 20, 2016
Ice Cube does what he can but the film just falls flat and it's not really that funny either.
½ June 26, 2016
Silly family movie. Saw most of it on tv. I got the gist.
June 10, 2016
For all the cliched, unfunny, and childish humor showcased in this fast-paced road trip comedy, ARE WE THERE YET? could've been entirely without heart. One star for heart.
June 2, 2016
I think that "Are We There Yet" is a great movie. I am so proud that they made this movie. I have to gave this a five star rating.
May 27, 2016
Other than a few comedy scenes, this movie is plain out boring.
½ May 27, 2016
Boring, lifeless, and nauseating, Ice Cube's role as a desperate man is as desperate as this film.
½ April 25, 2016
Full of Sassy comedy, a nice little late Xmas flick with Ice Cube taking over the Film with his classic comicly strict attatude and his determination to do anything for love. In a attempt to get out of the friendzone, Ice Cube takes on the challange of driving 2 children cross country just in time for a new years
December 12, 2015
It may not be the best family comedy but Ice Cube does well and the film has a big heart and message about family
½ October 27, 2015
Okay movie, saw it once but don't plan on watching it again.
½ October 12, 2015
Average family comedy in which a rapper tries to show his affinity with kids.

Meanwhile, the performances of the child actors, are adequate. Other directors can get better work out of younger cast members, though.
½ September 25, 2015
Terrible, Terrible Movie!!!!!!
Let's encourage our children to intimidate store-owners and hot-wire cars - cos that's obviously really cool - three cheers for multiculturalism!!!!!
Hip, Hip......
September 22, 2015
Nothing special, but it's a nice and funny family movie! B+
September 14, 2015
Ice Cube and kid movies don't really go hand in hand
September 7, 2015
These kids aren't just mischievous, they're mean and in need of serious therapy. There are a few layers to get through to see some redeeming qualities. Okay, this is a serious movie premise. Guy meets girl and wants to impress her by first bonding with her kids. Wacky hijinks ensue. What could go wrong? Everything imaginable and a few incredible things, too. Ice Cube manages to dole out a couple good nuggets of wisdom. It's just buried under a LOT of slapstick and meanness. This is an important film in that it is a family comedy featuring a black lead and a black cast. With a token Jay Mohr. Getting past the two kids, it's a pretty funny movie.
August 23, 2015
A family movie that kids will find entertaining, but it never fully develops any of its characters and it is pretty weak in the laugh department.
August 21, 2015
Personally, I hate any movie where kids are annoying little shits, because you know, even though they're the villain, they're not going to get their comeuppance. This movie is pretty terrible, and the extremely ordinary acting sinks this movie further down the shithole. What keeps this movie from completely falling flat on it's face are some funny lines and humorous scenes. But overall, I really hated this movie.
½ August 11, 2015
It's a bunch of crazy stupid fun that tries to blend itself unsuccessfully with a good family message.