Employee of the Month - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Employee of the Month Reviews

½ April 15, 2015
Had some funny moments and a twist I didn't see coming.
May 20, 2014
An alt. psychic (one that sees into the past) told me that this movie was preposterously pitched to some level of management as a "Tarantino-esque philosophical action thriller", and also that Jenna Fischer described once how taking a bit part as a hooker in this film was "showing off her range" as an actress.
½ May 11, 2014
Had some funny moments and a twist I didn't see coming.
½ December 28, 2013
Steve Zahn is fired from his job, his girlfriend dumps him and he decides to rob a bank. A decent premise, but this was just boring. It took forever to get there, and once it did, there were a bunch of twists which at least made it interesting, but they had to go and basically over explain it to everyone to make sure you understood what happened. I was half-watching this and still picked up on everything before it had to explain it to me. Not worth the talent invovled.
November 5, 2013
Takes 40 minutes to start and never really goes anywhere, but Steve Zahn is great and so is Jenna Fischer, as a prostitute named "Whisper."
October 20, 2013
extremely underrated
½ July 11, 2013
Much better than you think it will be
April 18, 2013
The last 20 minutes makes up for the first hour and 10 minutes.
½ April 1, 2013
Great cast, pretty good acting, and a crazy story. For some reason it keeps you watching it. It feels good. But the ending was horrible.
½ February 2, 2013
Steve Zahn. That is all. Oh and good twist ending.
January 26, 2013
the kind of movie that makes me want to wash my brain afterwards.
½ January 8, 2013
I was entertained but this has been all done before (in better ways)
½ January 5, 2013
Great twist.. Def didn't see that happening... Good Netflix find
½ January 1, 2013
Dillon is classic Dillon, Steve Zahn ramps up the Steve Zahn thing a little much. The rest of the cast does fine job but can't save this movie from the highly improbable 3rd act which basically negates everything established earlier. A sort of betrayal.
December 13, 2012
There were some concepts in the movie that had me going but the plot started to switch too much and brought twists that seemed a little too forced, especially towards the end. Good cast, but it's not much.
½ September 17, 2012
THe cast is not bad, but the the film beyond unexplainable,when it comes to explaining how bad it is.
June 20, 2012
I loved this movie! After watching it once I had to buy. Every character in this film was an unlikable dirt bag.

To truly enjoy this movie you have to look at it not as a story but a build up to the end.
½ April 4, 2012
A great dark comedy with a well written script and a great cast
March 20, 2012
Matt Dillon gets fired and decides to rob a bank... I couldn't get into it. It had a lot going for it, but the execution was weak.
February 1, 2012
I thought this was really good. Steve Zahn is funny through out. A bunch of twists at the end. Good movie.