Don Juan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Don Juan Reviews

August 30, 2012
I am going to pass on this.
April 25, 2012
What was that? Ugly Don Juan getting old and losing his sex-appeal, and so he dies. Possibly the worst Don Juan tale imaginable.
December 22, 2011
don juan, what a lothario. this movie tries too hard at painting and justifying his lost amoral hypocritical soul. a bit too much monologue and too little charm. why on earth would those otherwise level-headed women even consider him?! what a disappointment.
½ December 22, 2011
i don't understand the charm of this particular Don Juan and the apparent stupidity of three beautiful ladies!!??
½ February 10, 2010
Poetic, lyric as though you are watching opera theatre. I have a question though..Why Don Juan's dad is younger than himself. Was that a theatrical guile too?
March 17, 2008
Yes he was big, old and not so attractive, but he had a certain "je ne c'est quoi?!" about him... Through the beautiful and witty old french dialogue, one can become entranced. It also proves that women aren't superficial.
February 10, 2008
½ November 6, 2007
Great romantic comedt
June 29, 2007
I watched it in my uni's theatre with group of friends and popcorns in hand.
June 27, 2007
I had high expectations :(
May 23, 2007
Apesar da Emmanuelle Béart ser linda e maravilhosa, o filme é uma CHATICE DO CÃO!
Obs¹: Quantas línguas a Penélope Cruz fala??? Já vi filme dela em espanhol, italiano, francês, inglês... por isso que eu adoro os atores europeus, é muito comum você ver um e outro fazendo filmes em outros países e falando outras línguas.
Obs²: Don Juan barrigudo? Prefiro o Depp então..