Black Cadillac - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Black Cadillac Reviews

July 16, 2016
A suspenseful, campy and atmospheric thriller.
½ May 8, 2015
Loved it. Shane Johnson is the real deal.
½ June 28, 2014
it has some interesting parts
May 18, 2013
The plot reminded me of Christine. The Black Cadillac remake - The Cadillac is Christine's brother looking for revenge.
½ January 22, 2013
A surprise gem. I went into the film with low expectations, but found myself on the side of the three protagonists within the first 8 minutes. A very well told, low budget thriller that keeps up the tension, delivers on its characters, and is overall a lot of fun. Randy Quaid is needless to say a delight as the fourth victim. But the writing is pretty sharp and with a minuscule budget, they get away with a lot.
July 2, 2012
coo .. somethin to see
May 11, 2012
It's the coldest night of the year and a raging blizzard surrounds a back woods bar where three friends are celebrating their last night together. After getting into a fight with the locals, the three manage to reach their Saab and escape. There the nightmare begins.

Soon after they find themselves pursued by a mysterious '57 Cadillac. Drawn into a road race down the perilous highway, across a frozen lake, and through a blinding snowstorm, their pursuer is relentless. Stalked by the mysterious Black Cadillac, a night of celebration has become the ultimate test of survival.

starring Shane Mikael Johnson, Josh Hammond, Jason Dohring, Randy Quaid, Kiersten Warren, Adam Vernier, Kelly Mullis, Marilyn Silva and Robert Clunis.

directed by John Murlowski.
½ February 7, 2012
Based on a true story. Black Cadillac offers some great scares,and it will give you goosebumps!
½ January 4, 2012
Tuesday, January 3, 2012

(2003) Black Cadillac
THRILLER

By looking at the picture, it looks like a Stephen King's "Christine" but ends up being the icy version of Steven Spielberg's "Dual", based on some of the real life experiences experienced by the director himself of John Murlowski if one were to watch it with the audio commentary as well. Straight to rental made on a shoe string budget of 75,000, is a moderately entertaining stalking chase flick after three college males leave a bar. This is an ambitious filmakers film with a twist.

3 out of 4
July 16, 2011
"fuck... now were really fucked! ... what? ... im outta pez... i need sugar!! Pronto!" omg! That was awesome! :D so intense!
½ April 19, 2011
Do yourself a favor, skip this movie. It's not worth watching.
½ April 16, 2011
This movie was terrible! I watched about 10-20 minutes & realized I just don't care.DON'T waste your time like I did.Black Cadillac SUCKS!!!
February 15, 2011
Cheesy little suspense/horror flick loosely based on true story. Good chase scenes and decent script
½ January 10, 2011
do what u can to see this movie it was awesome
½ April 29, 2010
March 15, 2010
*1/2 (out of four)

Amateurish and mostly laughable horror film that apires to be something of a "Hitcher" meets "Christine". It had potential, but doesn't come close to living up to it.

Three friends are traveling on a dark, wintery mountain road when their car breaks down. As they try to make it down the mountain they are followed by a sinister black cadillac.
January 25, 2010
Surprisingly well acted and scripted entry into the road terror sub-genre. The resolution (almost inevitably) fails to live up to the set-up, but for the most part itâ??s a pretty suspenseful ride. Deduct one star if youâ??re not a horror fan, but if you are and have sufficiently lowered expectations (which, if youâ??re watching Zone Horror, you should have) then this in an unexpected little gem and would make an excellent supporting feature in a double bill with Road Kill.
½ January 24, 2010
I liked it because it had a good plot. Plus it?s nice to watch a suspenseful movie that isn?t full of blood and guts like every five seconds.
December 22, 2009
bd3p nmn dko mpanuod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 21, 2009