Devour - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Devour Reviews

½ September 5, 2016
Surprisingly good for a low budget film, a computer geek found a game that plays in reality and people around him are slowly dying. It wasn't scary at all and there were some inconsistency, but it had some nice imagery and OK acting.
½ June 10, 2016
I must say all I can remember is a quick and intense sex scene... ! That tells a
lot. I watched it 'cause Jensen Ackles is in it and he's the main thing worth watching. The beginning is great, like a totally predictable horror movie just like I love them, but then it just gets weirder and weirder by the minute...
Je dois avouer ne me souvenir que d'une scène de sexe courte et intense...! Ça en dit gros sur le film. Je l'ai regardé car Jensen Ackles y joue, il est effectivement la principale attraction du film. Le début est intéressant, exactement comme les films d'horreur prévisibles que j'aime tant, mais vers la fin tout devient de plus en plus bizarre...
February 10, 2016
Jensen carries this movie. Just watch his face. He is so expressive and extremely talented.
½ March 21, 2015
Weird yet interesting.
March 19, 2015
Love Jensen Ackles!!! So might see this one . . .
½ February 13, 2015
Jensen Ackles is the main character...what's not to like!?!
January 17, 2015
all I have to say Jensen Ackels
½ April 27, 2013
It feels like a 'Supernatural' episode gone horribly wrong.
½ April 20, 2013
Been there done that! The devil uses the computer? to communicate, does he have easier ways?
January 10, 2013
the movie would improve at least 70% if it weren't for the shapeshifting tattoo, the horrible creature animation and if the original core element, 'The Pathway', was to be explored and involved in a more intense way. though storyline is a bit vague, i had the ending stuck on my head for about a week and it was respectable for a low-budget movie. what movies in this age where we live lack is a good decent ending. 'devour' had people wondering what was real and what wasn't and is open to endless perceptions.
December 11, 2012
I loved this movie sooo much Jensen is one of my favorite actors!!
December 7, 2012
Worth finding and watching!
November 29, 2012
Come on Jensen, really? You're so much better than this crap!
November 3, 2012
I will love this movie
½ November 1, 2012
This movie was just okay. Mostly saw it for Jensen.
October 6, 2012
I hate movies that don't live up to their premise. This would have been a great thriller/horror, but just fell apart through hackneyed acting, bad editing, and a story that just fell apart. Some good moments, and an interesting premise of a website calling people giving instructions, but not enough to make a full length movie.
½ October 2, 2012
I was hoping for much more from this. The true horror is the way they ruined a good premise and then took the most BS of all options for the ending. Very disappointing
½ September 19, 2012
I cannot believe that this has almost a four star rating on here. Really. I give it some props for the fact that the whole bit with the tongue kind of freaked me out, and I like William Sadler. But seriously... I would love to see the original script for this - apparently it had a massive rewrite during filming - because... really? Really?

I hate to be one of those kinds of people but at least Jensen is nice to look at... butt with the plot killing my brain even that doesn't salvage this movie.
August 10, 2012